1.    #1  
    Is there a way to add a prefix like "+852" and have the treo dial the prefix automatically when one travels outside his home country. Since all my phone #s do not have the country code, I find it extremely painful to lookup the phone# and then dial the + country code and the phone # manually every single time.
    The Cingular 650 offers this facility via the Dial Preferences (Menu-Z) options dialog in the Phone app, though it only allows North American dialing which will auto-prefix "+1". Don't know if the unlocked GSM offers any similar option or the ability to change the prefix.
    Palm Pilot Personal -> Palm III -> Palm IIIx -> Visor Prism -> Clie TJ37 -> Treo 650 -> GSM Centro
    Here are the options from the unlocked GSM
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Same as the Cingular version. That's too bad - presumably there'll be an International version at some point, perhaps even via a firmware update (but don't hold your breath!)
    Palm Pilot Personal -> Palm III -> Palm IIIx -> Visor Prism -> Clie TJ37 -> Treo 650 -> GSM Centro
    I believe Takephone can do what you want. I use the built in dialer when in the US, but switch to Takephone when I'm in Italy.