1.    #1  
    HELP! I bought a 600 on EBay, I have set up the Sprint side of things (phone service and vision plan). Now I want to be able to sync with outlook and while on the road pull my email (with word attachments and PDF occaisionally). So what do I need?

The phone came with no software, so I don't know if I need to buy Palm software or if something like Beyond Contacts is my next stop? I currently do not use an exchange server - I am on a POP3 system. It is important to me that when the treo and my computer are sync'd emails that I read or deleted on the phone are shown as read or deleted on the home computer and vice versa.

Any help would be very much appreciated.

Thanks -

kb
    kraberry,

To access your emails try using Aileron Mail. We have a 15 day free trial. Aileron now supports Outlook Web Access (OWA).

Feel free tor reach us online (www.corsoft.com) for a live chat support and we will be glad to help.

Mark
    Customer Care
    Corsoft Corporation
    Not an answer to your email question, but you can download the Palm Desktop software from PalmOne's support web site. This will let you sync with your desktop so you can back up the info on your Treo.

IIRC, the Palm software does include a conduit to let you sync with outlook via cable. For remote syncing, there are a number of options, but others here can give you better information than I.
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.