Global Posts
    251 Global Posts
    This is getting ridiculous, I ordered and payed for launcher x five days ago and have not received a reg code. I have sent 3 emails and have not gotten one response. Does anyone know how to get intouch with these guys? If I don't hear soon, I will report them to the proper authorities. This is no way to run a business.
    Its been 9 days for me..
    Last edited by yodelinpug; 04/04/2005 at 02:05 PM.
    Global Posts
    251 Global Posts
    I'm ready to go to the proper authorities. This is ridiculous. I have a feeling we are not the only ones.
    Been 4 or 5 days for me as well.....(of course I was charged within a few hrs ;-) ). Maybe I am too accustom to the great response time from all the other developers around here...spoiled I guess. But from all the posts I've seen here and on launcherx's own forum, must just be poor customer service. They haven't responded to my email to their support either.
    I finally got my code after one of my emails to them. They said the automated process must have failed...
    Global Posts
    251 Global Posts
    I just got my reg code after a few more emails. I told them about you guys. They said to send new emails and check your spam filter. They said they have been shorthanded and and pretty backed up.
    They also don't have anyone updating it's code currently, check the forums over there
    1 | 2
    They are very slow, but it does arrive...at least from my experience...