1.    #1  
    What's new in version 9.04

Improvements

* Added preference to turn on/off the default icon on items in month view, icon mode, when no icon is assigned to the item
    * If a button is set to CREATE NEW selecting JOURNAL ENTRY now leaves the dialog open for entry
    * Treo 650/T5: addressed issues with icons selected in the preference dialogs now preserved on soft reset
    * Beaming of calendar items changed for better compatibility
    * Addressed birthday display issue if birthday was originally set for Feb 29th
    * Tapping on the cancel button when beaming or sending a memo from the memo edit dialog no longer causes the memo to be cleared
    * Corrected probem with icon corruption if hard button pressed to launch another app while in the middle of editing an icon
    * Addressed failure when adding a new field to a contact edit dialog
    * Automatic daily check for new quote when going to the today view has been removed, quote can be updated wirelessly by tapping on its slot it and pressing the UPDATE button
    * Tungsten T5: corrected display error in show options dialog when using the category picker
    * Corrected invalid heap error in contact view that could occur with a specific series of steps and settings
    * Addressed licensing problem with trial code being cleared unexpectedly on some devices
    * Special Note for Treo 650 users upgrading from 9.02 or below: 1) install & launch version 9.04, 2) exit Agendus 3) soft reset the device

Anyone tried it yet?
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    I have tried it. It doesn't look any different.
    Browse over to my new forum. http://www.palmfanatic.com

"The wireless telegraph is not difficult to understand. The ordinary telegraph is like a very long cat. You pull the tail in New York, and it meows in Los Angeles. The wireless is the same, only without the cat. " - Albert Einstein

Palm IIIxe - Kyocera 7135 - Treo 600 - Treo 650 -> Palm Vx - Tungsten T3 - Treo 700p
    I installed the 9.04 upgrade and haven't noticed any performance issues, good or bad. However, I can't get the program to fully accept my registration code for Agendus Mail. When I switch to Agendus Mail, I get the screen that indicates that I am using a trial version. I input my registration code, and the program thanks me for registering. That works fine until my next HotSync, whereupon I'm back to the trial version screen. This is just for Agendus Mail, not the rest of the Agendus program. How do I get the program to remember that I've registered after a HotSync?
    Looks the same to me......
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by copwriter
    I installed the 9.04 upgrade and haven't noticed any performance issues, good or bad. However, I can't get the program to fully accept my registration code for Agendus Mail. When I switch to Agendus Mail, I get the screen that indicates that I am using a trial version. I input my registration code, and the program thanks me for registering. That works fine until my next HotSync, whereupon I'm back to the trial version screen. This is just for Agendus Mail, not the rest of the Agendus program. How do I get the program to remember that I've registered after a HotSync?
    Latest AgendusPro 9.04 (same for 9.03 as well) installer doesn't include the latest iambicMail (current is 4.21 I think...), and because of this you have an old Mail that doesn't recognize the new Agendus. Just go to Iambic site and download (get the trial file, it's ok) the latest Mail installer, that will fix your problem.

Cheers, Jean-Francois.
    Quote Originally Posted by JFMw
    Latest AgendusPro 9.04 (same for 9.03 as well) installer doesn't include the latest iambicMail (current is 4.21 I think...), and because of this you have an old Mail that doesn't recognize the new Agendus. Just go to Iambic site and download (get the trial file, it's ok) the latest Mail installer, that will fix your problem.
    That in fact was the problem. I wonder why Iambic didn't include both programs in the update file? Oh, well, it's fixed now. Thanks.
    I purchased Agendus through the Sprint website, and really didn't see much use for it. I only played with it for a week, but it seemed too cumbersom for me. Sorry.
    The only thing that separates the men from the boys...is the lessons they learn.
    www.planetmills.com
    I would use Agendus except for the fact that it forces you to use the SMS program that comes with Agendus instead of the default one. I don't like the Agendus one and wish I could disable it. I love the calendar and address book, but the SMS features keep me from using it.
    Quote Originally Posted by WillJitsu
    I would use Agendus except for the fact that it forces you to use the SMS program that comes with Agendus instead of the default one. I don't like the Agendus one and wish I could disable it. I love the calendar and address book, but the SMS features keep me from using it.
    I use Agendus 9.04 and you do not have to use Agendus SMS...you can use the default one that comes with Treo.

Go under Preferences/Miscellaneous/Communication settings and change SMS to *Messaging*.

**If this doesnt work then you likely have Agendus mail installed also, go into Agendus mail and delete the account for SMS and you will be able to use the default Treo SMS program..I have been doing it like this for at least 2 months and it works fine.
    Hmm. I was using Agendus Pro 9.01. I'll have to try the new version. I had deleted the account for SMS in Agendus and it just made it where I could not receive SMS messages at all. I'll give the new version a try though. Thanks!
    professional or standard? or should they both work fine after you dsiable sms?
    I'm not sure about standard, I use professional. I deleted the sms account in Agendus mail when I had it installed and as well set "Messaging" as the default sms application in palm preferences as well as Agendus preferences.

I don't use Agendus mail at all now and I use chatter instead, the Treo650 default SMS app works fine and you don't need to use the Agendus one.
  13.    #13  
    if you can log onto my iambic, the prc is in the download area.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.