1.    #1  
    I think I've found a major bug, and wondering if anyone else can reproduce it. If I create a calendar item in MS Outlook, on the exchange server, and then use versamail to synch to the 650, and I later MOVE the calendar item to another date/time slot, this new date/time slot DOES NOT get updated in the 650, despite numerous synchs. But get this, when I delete this calendar item from the NEW date/time slot, the item gets deleted from the 650 from the OLD date/time slot. Anyone else has come across this or can reproduce it? Seems like a major bug to me. My office calendar is updated by my staff all the time, and I use versamail to see the updates and changes on my Treo 650, but if I don't check the PC and the moved item is not reflected in my Treo, it could lead to serious problems!
    Well, using my Sprint 650 and the latest version of Versamail (3.0c), this procedure works just fine. I just realized you are in Singapore, so I'm fairly certain you are using a GSM 650 which still has the older version of Versamail. You need someone with a GSM 650 to test this out.