1.    #1  
    I trying to find the info on how to set it up. i searched but couldn't find anything. can anyone help?
    Go to www.shoutcast.com in blazer and pick the station you want. it should open pockettunes and you can listen to it thru there...

you can also save what stations you want.
  3.    #3  
    thanks I appreciate it. so I got it to play in pocket tunes but it buffers a lot while playing a song. is there anyway I can fix this so it will not buffer as much?
    you have to look at the speeds, i'm not sure what our service (sprint) can handle...stations that are 128 usually don't work...try lower ones
  5.    #5  
    thanks again. i'll try that
    sure
    Go to www.mobile.treobits.com and select shoutcast. They already organized the stations that will play well on the Treo. Simply select the station you want. Once the station is playing, you can create a bookmark in Pocket Tunes.
    I tried to stream through Shoutcast but nothing came through. Someone noted it may be my data plan. I have T-Mobile with the $4.99 T-Zones. I hope I don't need the $20 plan just to listen to streaming music on my phone! Version 3.06 PT Deluxe w/Treo 600
    Visor Deluxe (Green)>Treo 180g>Treo 600 (GSM)*>*Treo 650 (GSM)