Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by dutchtrumpet
    Did you try changing the blazer cash?
    Your artistic skills continue to amaze
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    Quote Originally Posted by scottymomo
    What am I? Chopped liver?

Hey that's my line
    Quote Originally Posted by scottymomo
    Your artistic skills continue to amaze
    I'm flattered...from one such as you...truly
    I cannot believe they let someone with this much intelligence buy a Treo 650!

This is too funny!

Just kidding guy.... enjoy your new found mirror!!
    Quick question...I just got my treo...what is this part????!?!?!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Im assuming you mean the mirror(they put mine in front too ) it takes nice self pics(just cant safe em though) i havent tried the buttons under the mirror yet i would guess maybe tilt

glad to help
    Wisdom sheds light on the knowledge you have accumulated

Palm Pre (Sprint)
    Please help! When I turn my new Treo on it says "Keyguard: Press Center Button To Unlock". Which is the center button? I've tried both the "g" and "h" buttons, but they don't seem to work . After that the screen turns off. This is really frustrating, as all I can do with it is receive phone calls!

Thanks in advance.
    Gav
    -------
    Palm V -> Vx -> Tungsten|T -> Treo650
    Quote Originally Posted by evilghost
    I let this one go, but trust me, I laughed very hard. This one was just too easy. I couldn't crap on this thread.
    I ALMOST believed you, but you came through in the end!
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Be sure to catch our new movie due out this summer:
    Four Men And A Treo

This film has not yet been rated
    Guest starring...Otter Emporer and Scottymomo as the evil "Chopped Liver"

(Bluejacking courtesy of Clownracer)

Cooool...
    Quote Originally Posted by evilghost
    HPM posted a seriously dumb question,
    Silent I remained, showing my discretion.
    Christinac130 requested the great humor,
    now it's time to flame the stupid consumer,
    Technology should not be HPM's profession.
    Mmmmm... southern slang, squirrel hunting and poetry...the perfect man...
    This thread is one heck of a good riff ! I am slightly concerned that HPM will now be so traumatized and unable to look at his Treo without thinking of petitions, chopped liver and anal cleanliness, that he will have to buy a different phone.........
    :menu:TreoLawrence
    Samsung I300 -> Treo 650 (Cin)
    Quote Originally Posted by B-model
    I am very disappointed in you all - someone comes to this thread for help and this is how you respond. This is not the type of thread nor attitude expected here on TreoCentraal.

The least you could have done was direct this person to the palm site or the customer help phone number... 1-800-Clueless.
    HELP!!! I've called this number over and over expecting to get answers from the all-knowing P1 experts and all I get is...

"Thank you for calling Cingular Wireless..."
    OMG...I laughed all the way through this thread. Thanx, I really needed this!! I had tears in my eyes after I looked at the petition and my coworkers are looking at me strangely now. Thanx!!!
    The value of knowledge is not in its possession, but in its use.
    The number has changed: 1-800-dumbass
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    Nope...still Cingular
    Nope...still Cingular, just a different department.
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    I was at Denny's the other day. Wasn't sure what to get, so I took out my Treo and pressed the Menu key. It was not what I expected. What am I doing wrong??
    Eating at Denny's.....
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.
    I say blame the bluejackers as to why your mirror doesn't work
    Well the good news is that my mirror is working great (except for that 90 degree problem which I workaround, although barely, by staying upright). However the key feature I need is to be able to take a picture of someone else, and then change what I see in the mirror. Will this be available soon? Is there a hacked ROM of a non-existent bug-fix Palm firmware upgrade that might help?
    :menu:TreoLawrence
    Samsung I300 -> Treo 650 (Cin)
    After a lot of thought, several phone calls to Cingular, Sprint, T-Mobil, P1 and my mom..... I think I came up with a hack for the 90 degree mirror problem.

When rotating the mirror, you need to lay, horizontally, on the floor. Granted, this becomes a problem on a crowded sidewalk, train station or air terminal.

Second, keep in mind that your head needs to be pointed in the same direction as the antenna, otherwise a new bug arises and the image is 180 degrees off, not just the 90 degrees as the original problem.

Hopefully this hack will help the thousands who have been ripped off after purchasing this betaware device.
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast