Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    I just checked video mode and the issue exists there too.

I am returning this pile of $%# today!!

- E44
    BWAHAHAHAHHAHAH!@#$ You're right Enzo44, when I installed the 1.08 firmware it looks like this problem was fixed, but with the 1.03 firmware the mirror did not rotate the image like the camera did. You Cingular users are just SOL until the new firmware is released that is able to correctly bend the light around the mirror.
    If you're like me and think this is unacceptable please join me in signing this petition....
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Quote Originally Posted by dutchtrumpet
    If you're like me and think this is unacceptable please join me in signing this petition....
    My stylus seems out of ink...
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by evilghost
    BWAHAHAHAHHAHAH!@#$ You're right Enzo44, when I installed the 1.08 firmware it looks like this problem was fixed, but with the 1.03 firmware the mirror did not rotate the image like the camera did. You Cingular users are just SOL until the new firmware is released that is able to correctly bend the light around the mirror.

At least it appears to be a fixable problem. I am an unlocked GSM phone user. Can I go ahead and install the patch even though it says that it is for SPRINT PHONES ONLY!!!.

Thanks,
    E44

I signed your petition in black sharpie but now I am having troulbe with the 650's display screen. My name is now overlapping other web pages. I tried deleting it with the delete key but have had no luck.

Bug after bug after bug.

E44

EDIT:
    I just noticed that my name still appears when the phone is turned off and the battery is removed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Enzo44
    I signed your petition in black sharpie but now I am having troulbe with the 650's display screen. My name is now overlapping other web pages. I tried deleting it with the delete key but have had no luck.

Bug after bug after bug.

E44
    Did you try changing the blazer cash?
    Did you try changing the blazer cash?

NO THANKS!!!

I've dumped enough cash in this buggy device as it is.

-E44
    I am very disappointed in you all - someone comes to this thread for help and this is how you respond. This is not the type of thread nor attitude expected here on TreoCentraal.

The least you could have done was direct this person to the palm site or the customer help phone number... 1-800-Clueless.
    da Gimp

Please note: My spelling sucks and I'm to lazy to check it.
    My Mirrorz's Broke!!!! Who's With Me?????!!!!?!?!?!?!!?11
    Quote Originally Posted by scottymomo
    I have a mirror in my house that doesn't seem to work. Every time I look in it my reflection doesn't appear. I've also recently developed a taste for blood. Can anyone help me???
    Did you start working for Micro$oft lately?
    Quote Originally Posted by B-model
    I am very disappointed in you all - someone comes to this thread for help and this is how you respond. This is not the type of thread nor attitude expected here on TreoCentraal.

The least you could have done was direct this person to the palm site or the customer help phone number... 1-800-Clueless.
    Don't worry, this is TreoCentral, we're the evil guys. TreoCentraal is Tundy's spin-off site with an outstanding forum engine and dynamic content.
    He's got all of PalmOne posting there because of the huge number of petition signers.

Hell, I just smashed my Treo 650 to spite them. I also drop kicked my car door panel because HONDA MAKES YOU PUT GAS IN THE CAR!!ONEONEO111oneone!11!one. I mean, c'mon!!!!oneone11oneone!!_underscore!!!oneone!!exclamation11.
    All I want to know is how can I get my floppy disk in the lil' slot on top of the treo? It doesn't fit......
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by reverendrhino
    All I want to know is how can I get my floppy disk in the lil' slot on top of the treo? It doesn't fit......
    You *****!!!!!11

That slot is for spare change!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111
    Quote Originally Posted by reverendrhino
    I can field this one, you just need a simple PCMCIA adapter. The slot on the top of the Treo is a PCMCIA slot that you can use to install additional Megabytes of data. It's kinda like a floppy disk, but it isn't.
    I thought I was a anal cleanliness checker with sliding dingle poker.

OMG.
    ROTFFLOL, LASODABC

(losing all sense of dignity and bowel control)
    Nanotechnology Nerd
    i300-->i330-->i500-->6700(1 wk!)-->Sprintt650-->gsm650-->HTC Universal (1 mo.)-->gsm650-->Cing8525(3wks!)-->gsm650
    Mods- Can we please begin distributing TC thread awards once a year-

I belive Insertion should be nominated for best one liner:
    "Four Men And A Treo"

Dutch for best photo

And Trudycentral (or is it Tundy?) for#1 Palm hater

(of course, Gfunk for best avatar, but we may have hear that before..... :-)
    da Gimp

Please note: My spelling sucks and I'm to lazy to check it.
    And I thought I had the new treo 700! Damm, maybe I have the new poloroid version, so where do I get the film?
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by B-model
    Mods- Can we please begin distributing TC thread awards once a year-

I belive Insertion should be nominated for best one liner:
    "Four Men And A Treo"

Dutch for best photo

And Trudycentral (or is it Tundy?) for#1 Palm hater

(of course, Gfunk for best avatar, but we may have hear that before..... :-)
    What am I? Chopped liver?
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast