Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    I let this one go, but trust me, I laughed very hard. This one was just too easy. I couldn't crap on this thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Otter Emperor
    I think his fingers got caught in the mirror mechanism. EMTs are using the jaws of life at this very moment to extricate him.
    Too Funny...
    Quote Originally Posted by Christinac130
    Joebar, Dutchtrumpet, Insertion and Evilghost could have entertained us for the rest of the day.
    Be sure to catch our new movie due out this summer:
    Four Men And A Treo

This film has not yet been rated
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Quote Originally Posted by agit-prop
    -go to camera mode
    -turn treo around to point the camera at you
    -put your finger on the center button of the 5-way navigator
    -center your face in the reflection in the mirror
    -smile
    -press the center button on the 5-way
    Then what?
    Where does the picture come out?
    I need to change my signature to "Professional Thread-Crapper: If your post is just dumb, the poo will come from my bum"
    I was wondering....

when i first got my Treo, I removed the film that was covering the screen. Does mean I can no longer take pictures?

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    I hear my Treo has Flash memory. How do I activate the flash so I can take pictures at night???

HPM posted a seriously dumb question,
    Silent I remained, showing my discretion.
    Christinac130 requested the great humor,
    now it's time to flame the stupid consumer,
    Technology should not be HPM's profession.
    If I press the Home key, and click my heels together, will I end up in Kansas?

My home key failed to come with directions on how to use it, therefore, I am asking for your help. How should I use the key? I looked at it very carefully and imagined it taking me home, yet nothing happened.
    Did you try a search?

That button also failed to perform the desired action. I stared at it for over 15 minutes to no avail. Without directions being read to me, I am lost. Here is my hand and spoon, please hold my hand and spoon-feed me the information I require.
    I was at Denny's the other day. Wasn't sure what to get, so I took out my Treo and pressed the Menu key. It was not what I expected. What am I doing wrong??

This thing is nothing but a piece of poo!

Quote Originally Posted by evilghost
    That button also failed to perform the desired action. I stared at it for over 15 minutes to no avail. Without directions being read to me, I am lost. Here is my hand and spoon, please hold my hand and spoon-feed me the information I require.
    I thought that was what the Direction keys were for...but alas, I am mistaken

Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Be sure to catch our new movie due out this summer:
    Four Men And A Treo

This film has not yet been rated

The "T" Word
    ELR
    >> Drop by! <<

Avatar courtesy of ButtUglyJeff!
    Insertion: by taking off the clear plastic from your camera, you took off the use of Stud mode.
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    My Treo 650 just emailed me and said this isn't funny. The mirrors actual intended purpose is to make sure no one sneaks up behind you and puts bunny-ears on you while you are taking those cam-***** pictures.
    I thought I was a anal cleanliness checker with sliding dingle poker.
    Dont be so hard on the guy. I have found a bug with my mirror/camera combo. Please try this and let me know if you have simular results and if not, please post your version information and if your phone is GSM or CDMA.

If I rotate the phone, lets say 90 degrees, while taking a self portrate, the image of myself in the mirror stays upright but the picture will be off by the same degree that the phone is angeled.

This thing has nothing but problems. I mean come on! Good going P1!!

- E44
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast