1.    #1  
    So I know there are a million of these threads floating around TC, but I thought in might be useful for an "updated" version of the "essential apps for the 650" list, since a lot of programs have changed or have been proven unstable over the months.

So, post your favorite apps here: what do you have and like on your Treo 650?

Me:

Programs

LauncherX (tried Zlauncher, was just too crowded: I like LauncherX because it is simple and organized)
    Butler
    Chatter (great e-mail program w/ "push"-capability
    DocumentsToGo, Premium ed.
    Express (I know there are freeware versions of everything included, but it is so nice to have news, maps, 411, movies, etc. all consolidated here)
    FlightStatus
    PalmVNC
    Pocket Tunes Deluxe (the streaming audio is great)
    SplashWallet (money, ID, photo, shopper)
    SplashBlog
    VoiceDial by VoiceSignal: probably the most used/useful app I have: works great!
    Neatfreak (uninstall/cleanup)
    BackupBuddy VFS
    AgendusPro: still on the trial version, but so far so good
    Wordsmith
    Pocket DVD Studio/MMPlayer (although I am experimenting with Kinoma Producer/Player)

Utilities

Keycaps: also another very useful program: makes typing on the Treo easy!
    mLights
    TreoGuard

Games

Monopoly (so addictive)
    NesEm (with about a dozen ROMs)
    Warfare Incorporated (still on trial version)

What's in your Treo??
    Last edited by matthew23; 04/03/2005 at 04:11 PM.
    add:

pssh
    little john multiemulator - http://yoyofr.fr.st/ljp
    udmh - ulimited dynamic memory hack, big improvements for mmplayer/emulators/anything
    ptpchat - irc client
    verichat
    "The danger from computers is not that they will eventually get as smart as men, but that we will agree to meet them halfway." -Bernard Avishai
    "Computers are a lot like air conditioners - they both work great until you open windows." -Anonymous