Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by TurboTiger
    digitalfx,

Start-up will determine which pane will be active when you open the app. For example, I always have more task for the day than events, so I want to be able to scroll the task list immediately without switching panes. So I have the secondary pane (tasks) as the start up
    Ok, I got it now. I thought it was suppose to control the position of the pane (up or down), not control of the pane.

Thanks again.

BTW- how do you launch TMP? from the launcher or a hard key?
    digitalfx
    Former Treo 650 user
    now happy HTC TyTn owner
    Quote Originally Posted by digitalfx
    Ok, I got it now. I thought it was suppose to control the position of the pane (up or down), not control of the pane.

Thanks again.

BTW- how do you launch TMP? from the launcher or a hard key?
    Hard Key
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    digitalfx,

If you launch from a hard key you can use the hard key to cycle through views (press) or raise/lower the pane (long press).

Regards,
    Simon
    Quote Originally Posted by SAkp
    digitalfx,

If you launch from a hard key you can use the hard key to cycle through views (press) or raise/lower the pane (long press).

Regards,
    Simon
    NICE....thats what I was looking for.
    Just wish the Treo 650 had more than 2 hard keys.
    digitalfx
    Former Treo 650 user
    now happy HTC TyTn owner
    Thanks, digitalfx. Sorry that that feature is somewhat obscure right now. In the future I think we will add the option to have those functions assignable to any hard key instead of having them confined to the launch key.

Regards,
    Simon
    Quote Originally Posted by TurboTiger
    More great improvements from TMP. Clean, simple yet functional.

If you haven't tried this app, you should give it a go.
    I agree. TMP has become one of my favorite apps: Clean design, small footprint and customizable without adding alot of clutter to the view. I really like being able to scroll down to quickly see what I have coming up.

I appreciate Simon's responsiveness to feedback -- he's clearly committed to the ongoing development of TMP.
    I have released TMP v.1.16 with these new features:

- Optional clock with selectable styles including a binary clock. The standard digital clock has a selectable font for a range of possible sizes. Clock colors are selectable.

- Secondary pane extendable to almost the full screen. The monthly calendar tab can now display up to four months.

- The task check boxes can be hidden and the task priority font is now selectable. With the secondary pane fully extended the task list can potentially show up to 19 tasks, compared with 5 before.

- The display now self-updates when midnight is crossed or on device power-on if the date has changed.

- Use of Treo MIDI ring tones for the alarm sound.

- The focus indicator can now be tapped to toggle pane focus.

The download link is: http://www.lilredspider.com/TMP/TMP116.zip.

I would love to hear feedback... TMP has a good (long) list of highly-desired enhancements including: task recurrence and alarms, item icons, contact birthdays, contact linking and week numbers. If you have comments, questions or wish list items or would like to tell me your view of what the highest priority items should be (including items I have not listed), please e-mail me or post here.

Thanks and regards,
    Simon
    www.lilredspider.com
    More improvements for TMP.

I love the clock addtition. I have everything I need on one screen. I also like the ability to expand the task and the calendar to full screen.

Do yourself a favor and try this app out. Simple, clean and straight forward.

Tks for the improvements Simon
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123