Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    TMP v1.1 has been released with some nice improvements.

Check it out:
    http://www.lilredspider.com/TMP/index.html
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    Global Posts
    105 Global Posts
    I like TMP. It is pleasant to look at and does what I need it to do. I partcularly like the ability to easily look forward in my calendar to a certain date.
    Does TMP support categories? I couldn't find it anywhere. I really like to color-code categories so I can look at a glance. Thanks for the reply.
    Global Posts
    105 Global Posts
    I don't believe that it does. This program appear to have a motivated programmer behind it, perhaps that could be an option? Personally, I think the simple and color coordinated interface meets my needs.
    It looks like you can color code the days of the week, and the tasks (past due, current day, and future dates.)
    iPhone 4S
    Cigar Lover
    Hi,

Category support is planned, although it will not be in the next release. The next release will have the event status icons (note, alarm and repeat) and the task note icon among other things. Categories should come either in the release after that or possibly after another (interim) release.

Sorry for the vagueness! If categories are important to you I hope that you will keep TMP in mind and keep an eye on the future releases. In the meantime if you have further questions please post them or feel free to send me a note: sakp@lilredspider.com.

Thanks and regards,
    Simon
    www.lilredspider.com
    Is there a way to have TMP appear as the default screen on the Treo 650 w/o adding another app. I have Agendus assigned to the buttons.
    digitalfx
    Former Treo 650 user
    now happy HTC TyTn owner
    I assume you mean having TMP be able to start itself automatically when you power on the Treo 650?

Several people have asked for this and I'm keeping an eye on the requests. I'll add yours to the vote count, but let me know if you meant something else.

Regards,
    Simon
    www.lilredspider.com
    Quote Originally Posted by digitalfx
    Is there a way to have TMP appear as the default screen on the Treo 650 w/o adding another app. I have Agendus assigned to the buttons.
    digitalfx - Great Avatar --Geaux Tigers

Simon - put down a vote for me. I'd like to see this as an option/preferences as long as it doesn't conflict with the device starting up.

Tks for a great app.
    iPhone 4S
    Cigar Lover
    Quote Originally Posted by TurboTiger
    digitalfx - Great Avatar --Geaux Tigers

Simon - put down a vote for me. I'd like to see this as an option/preferences as long as it doesn't conflict with the device starting up.

Tks for a great app.
    Thanks Turbo, I am hoping to change it out to the 2005 NC logo soon. Are you in Baton Rouge?

I just installed Power Up, it does what I was looking for. It allows for any app to load after a reset or after a power up (via the red button). I set Takephone to load after a reset and TMP at power up.

BTW- Love TMP!!! The clean interface is just what I have been looking for. I wish it had more features like 2Day, this would justify the price. Its a bit steep for the limited features. I think I will end up paying though in hopes of future development.

I have installed 2Day trial about three times now, for me this is the perfect application, I just cant get past the UGLY interface. I just uninstalled it for the last time....perfect app, just ugly.
    digitalfx
    Former Treo 650 user
    now happy HTC TyTn owner
    Quote Originally Posted by SAkp
    I assume you mean having TMP be able to start itself automatically when you power on the Treo 650?

Several people have asked for this and I'm keeping an eye on the requests. I'll add yours to the vote count, but let me know if you meant something else.
    Exactly what I meant....this is the type of application that should be the first thing you see when you start the Treo.
    digitalfx
    Former Treo 650 user
    now happy HTC TyTn owner
    digitalfx,

The developer of this app is very receptive to suggestions assuming it will benefit a number of users. I'm sure you will see incremental features added to increase the functionality while still keeping it simply and clean looking.

I'm ready for football season. BTW I'm in N.O. I'm a graduate, my two sons and two daughter-in-laws as well. There's always an LSU piece of clothing visible around here.
    iPhone 4S
    Cigar Lover
    Hi everyone,

I wanted to mention that TMP v.1.15 has just been released, with these new features:

- Multi-line support in event list.

- Note, alarm and repeat symbols in event list, with selectable
    symbol styles/sizes (hi-res devices only) and colors. Each symbol
    type may optionally be hidden.

- Note symbols in task list, may optionally be hidden.

- Longer location field: 40 max instead of 21 max.

- Optional single-tap to edit items.

- Optional 3-letter day names.

- Selectable start-up pane focus: event list, secondary pane or last
    setting.

The download link is: http://www.lilredspider.com/TMP/download.html.

Please feel free to post any questions or suggestions, or e-mail me.

Regards,
    Simon
    www.lilredspider.com
    I cant seem to get the Nav Center button to do anything on a Treo 650
    digitalfx
    Former Treo 650 user
    now happy HTC TyTn owner
    Could you see if the secondary pane (task list) is down, by any chance? If it is down (hidden), the focus won't shift.

Thanks,
    Simon
    Quote Originally Posted by SAkp
    Could you see if the secondary pane (task list) is down, by any chance? If it is down (hidden), the focus won't shift.

Thanks,
    Simon
    Ok, I brought the secondary screen up and now the center button simply changes the icon on the right side. It doesnt actually change the display.

What is the center button suppose to do??

Wouldnt it make more sense if the button actually brought up and down this pane then cycled thru the views? Otherwise the pane requires you to pull out the stylus, which is a royal pain.

Also, can you please explain what the "Start-up" option actually does? It doesnt seem to do anything for me.

Thanks.
    digitalfx
    Former Treo 650 user
    now happy HTC TyTn owner
    More great improvements from TMP. Clean, simple yet functional.

If you haven't tried this app, you should give it a go.
    iPhone 4S
    Cigar Lover
    digitalfx

If you leave both panes open you can scroll using the 5 way nav through each pane. A long press of the button switches the active pance but you don't have lower a pane to mak to make other active.
    iPhone 4S
    Cigar Lover
    Quote Originally Posted by TurboTiger
    digitalfx

If you leave both panes open you can scroll using the 5 way nav through each pane. A long press of the button switches the active pance but you don't have lower a pane to mak to make other active.
    Thanks TurboTiger, I got it now.

I still think there should be a way to turn the second pane on/off w/o using the stylus.

Also what does the Start-Up option do?
    digitalfx
    Former Treo 650 user
    now happy HTC TyTn owner
    digitalfx,

Start-up will determine which pane will be active when you open the app. For example, I always have more task for the day than events, so I want to be able to scroll the task list immediately without switching panes. So I have the secondary pane (tasks) as the start up
    iPhone 4S
    Cigar Lover
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast