1.    #1  
    Can anyone shed any light on this. When I try to use iSync conduit with Missing Sync after the 1.08 update it crashes the 650. I emailed twice MarkSpace and of course they never responded. I was hoping someone here who uses a Mac and had the same problem could post the solution.
  2.    #2  
    anyone?
    I'm surprised that MS did not reply. Did you email them today? It is the weekend, afterall. I've always had excellent response times from them in the past. Sorry I can't help you, I hate iSync. Don't use it. Have had no problems with any of the conduits post 1.08.

Good luck.
    PIII,PIIIx,V,Vx,M505,M515,TT,T3,650,700p=>>iPhone
    There's more to life than technology....but not a whole lot more
    FWIW, 1.08 also trashed Commontime's mNotes software, which is used to sync between Lotus Notes and your Treo. Wonder if they are both suffering from the same problem.
  5.    #5  
    I have further information regarding the crash. After its over I get the following error message:

Sunday, April 3, 2005 10:38 AM
    |Treo650| Contact records could not be added to the Palm. The device is full or the connection to the device has been lost.
    Conduit Treo650 generated an internal error NSSyncConduitException (Contact records could not be added to the Palm. The device is full or the connection to the device has been lost.): can't close cleanly the connection to the device.
    |Treo650| Calendar records could not be retrieved from the Palm, the connection to the device may have been lost.
    Conduit Treo650 generated exception NSSyncConduitException: Calendar records could not be retrieved from the Palm, the connection to the device may have been lost..
    can't connect to the device to synchronize Treo650.

Any ideas would be appreciated. The device is far from full and the connection is hard wired (cable). I am able to upload files through the install conduit with no problem.