Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    i've learned that not everything palm has to point to palmone.com to be legit. treoroadshow.com has been used for awhile now, and i think i knew of it before i knew of palmone. (well, maybe not THAT long)
    Quote Originally Posted by Otter Emperor
    Too bad. Doesn't sound like it was for the individual buyers.
    I think that it is geared toward IT buyers with little or no knowledge of the Treo.
    Can somebody call the number and find out how much the five treos cost? it might be worth going to after all....
    I am the guy Skippy is referring to. I shared the problems with stability and memory...they acknowledged them...as they as users are having those problems. I talked off like to a couple of them. My sense is GSM firmware update is coming by the end of April...they have to be certified by the carriers (which I sense is either in process or just getting ready to happen. If anyone learns more...please update here.
    Did anyone go to today's Treo Road Show in New York? I was wondering if there was anything new to see that wasn't already mentioned in this thread.

I signed up for tomorrow's session in New Jersey, but I'm not sure that it will be worth the drive for me.
    I'm attending the tom. also in NJ...hope I dont fall asleep. A coupon for a 650 is what I'm looking to get....guess i'm out of luck.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12