1.    #1  
    Anyone using this case. Seems different from other flip cases.

http://store.treocentral.com/content...s/4-22--235.ht
    Global Posts
    593 Global Posts
    Hey, the pictures of the case look nice, almost like a hybrid between Covertec (the magnetic clasp) and Piel Frama (the removable knob for belt clip). Anyone with this case care to share their thoughts?
    The Doctor is IN!
    Gadget: Rogers Treo 680 (unlocked) GSM
    Cases: Still deciding
    Global Posts
    117 Global Posts
    I would like a review also - I like the fact that you can leave it closed and still talk or swing the cover all the way around to the back.
  4.    #4  
    Anyone.
    Global Posts
    593 Global Posts
    Yeah, I am waiting for folks to review this case as well. I would have ordered it and post a review but the shipping charge of the treocentral store to Canada is horrible (more than half the price of the case)! Vaja charge me less for shipping their case from Argentina to Canada via Fedex international priority.
    The Doctor is IN!
    Gadget: Rogers Treo 680 (unlocked) GSM
    Cases: Still deciding
  6.    #6  
    Still waiting.....
    Global Posts
    117 Global Posts
    OK, I'll bite. Just ordered the case - I'll let you know how it works once I've received.
    Global Posts
    117 Global Posts
    Case arrived today. I was a little concerned about the typos on the packaging - someone needs to hire a translator (see attached pic). Case seems good otherwise.

I did manage to get a few business cards in the slot with some pushing, but I'm hoping a little stretching will help.

The camera cut out produces dark corners (seem same attached pic) but I may be able to remedy with a little positioning.

The mechanism that grabs the Treo seems secure and leaves the front completely accessible.

I'll get back with more thoughts after I've used it for several days.
    Attached Images Attached Images
  9.    #9  
    Thanks nickl.
    I just received my case today. How is the clasp on your case nickl? I'm not sure how I feel about mine. It seems like the magnet is a little too weak. I like how you can use the phone with the case closed though.
    Global Posts
    117 Global Posts
    My clasp seems fine - although I don't have another case to compare it to. I pulled the business cards out - they fit OK but they were getting banged up opening and closing the flap - I suspect an SD card would be fine. I too like the ability to leave the flap closed and still talk. Do you know if there is a way to make one of the side buttons "answer the phone" so I don't have to open the flap to do so?

I'm still trying to figure out how to "rub gently wiht the pencil craser" and what it means to "take the dirt our and thently ninse wiht water."
    Last edited by nickl; 05/24/2005 at 04:55 PM.
    Global Posts
    117 Global Posts