1.    #1  
    Hey just interested in, which graffiti program are you using with your T-650 without any conflicitng problems with the PDA?
    Tealscript. www.tealpoint.com. Supports G1 and G2 libraries.
    Cingular Treo 650
    Click here to see what's loaded on my Treo 650
    Do you like my dog? Visit his website!!!
    Global Posts
    137 Global Posts
    I am also using Tealscript. Unfortunately Graffiti Anywhere doesn't do Graffiti type 1 on the 650. Tealscript does and works nicely.
    Quote Originally Posted by chankla
    I am also using Tealscript. Unfortunately Graffiti Anywhere doesn't do Graffiti type 1 on the 650. Tealscript does and works nicely.
    I believe GA will work with Graffiti 1 with these files.

warning:FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY

I uploaded these last year but they were lost when TC forums crashed
    Attached Files Attached Files
    I tried these on my 650 and they didn't work. Somewhere I read these wouldnt work on the 650. Maybe I was wrong.
    Cingular Treo 650
    You're probably right. I only used em on my 600
    Quote Originally Posted by dutchtrumpet
    You're probably right. I only used em on my 600
    I tried pretty much every possible way of using these files I could think of, but I couldn't get them to work. Too bad, I'd really like to get Graffiti 1 to work with Graffiti Anywhere.
    Last edited by westronic; 04/02/2005 at 08:42 AM. Reason: typos
    It says in the documentation for Graffiti Anywhere that GA will use the built in graffiti engine of the device. For Treo650, the built in graffiti engine is Graffiti 2.

Having said that, I have installed and remove GA from my Treo. I realised that input via the keyboard is much faster and "natural" without the dedicated graffiti input area.
    TealScript recognizes G1 strokes, which is why i got it. I use the keyboard a lot, but ocasionally I find myself wanting to write something with the stylus and TealScript gives me that quick fix...
    Cingular Treo 650
    I am using MobileWrite, it recognizes Graffiti 1, Graffiti 2 and regular printed letters. The free trial version can be downloaded from www.inkmarksoftware.com . But, it is only available for the GSM 650 version.
  11.    #11  
    Thanks all. As always the members on this forum give great input, please continue. It is always hard to add apps. with the unknown possibility that it might conflict with the PDA.

ZBOATER, I'll look into Tealscript...Thanks
    I use Tealscipt. Sometimes it comes in handy other times it is a pain. It is a pain when I want a screen tap like highlighting text and Tealscipt thinks I am entering chanacters.
    Pilot 5K->Palm IIIc->Tungsten T/T2->Treo 650/680 -> Pre+ (1.4.5 & Uberkernel)