1.    #1  
    I already spent $15 on a USB charging cable but this program states it will use any cable i think . Hey its only a dollar . Just wanted anyone who was going to spend the money on a USB charger about this.

If anyone trys it let us all know if it works . Heck for a dollar I might buy it.

http://www.palmgear.com/index.cfm?fu...0&prodid=98308
    Global Posts
    157 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by VaccPalm
    I already spent $15 on a USB charging cable but this program states it will use any cable i think . Hey its only a dollar . Just wanted anyone who was going to spend the money on a USB charger about this.

If anyone trys it let us all know if it works . Heck for a dollar I might buy it.

http://www.palmgear.com/index.cfm?fu...0&prodid=98308
    The program appears to be specifically designed for the Tungsten E, which might have some weird restriction that prevents it from charging via USB in most situations.

The standard Palm sync cable is just not wired correctly for USB charging, period. The power lines are routed to that little "power injector" jack that your wallwart charget connects to instead.

$15 for a retractable sync-and-charge cable isn't bad at all. You DID get a retractable one for that price? (BoxWave miniSync is $22 for both the cable and a car power supply).
    Looks like an April Fool joke to me, surely you can charge your palm from any usb cable that has the right ends ?
    Thought of the day :
    No sense being pessimistic, it probably wouldn't work anyway
    The T650's USB cable does seem to charge at a very slow trickle (watch for yourself and see), but not very practical. I'll give this a shot since there is a free trial (even though it's just a buck)...
    Sounds good, please report back
    Thought of the day :
    No sense being pessimistic, it probably wouldn't work anyway