1.    #1  
    Hi All,

I just purchased the HBH-660 headset. I am pretty happy with it so far, however, there does seem to be a bit of a glitch. I have noticed that when I receive a call with no caller ID the headset appears to display the caller ID of the last known caller. This happened to be a caller from before the 650 (unlocked GSM by the way) and the HBH-660 were paired. Also, I am using Ringo Pro as my ringtone manager (if that helps). Has anyone noticed this problem while using the HBH-660?

Thanks in advance,
    E44
    Quote Originally Posted by Enzo44
    Hi All,

I just purchased the HBH-660 headset. I am pretty happy with it so far, however, there does seem to be a bit of a glitch. I have noticed that when I receive a call with no caller ID the headset appears to display the caller ID of the last known caller. This happened to be a caller from before the 650 (unlocked GSM by the way) and the HBH-660 were paired. Also, I am using Ringo Pro as my ringtone manager (if that helps). Has anyone noticed this problem while using the HBH-660?

Thanks in advance,
    E44
    e44, i've had this problem also, but only in the following situation: when i end the call with the Treo and not the headset, the next call shows the phone number of the previous call. I haven't yet seen the situation you describe but it seems like a similar bug...
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by acousticbiker
    e44, i've had this problem also, but only in the following situation: when i end the call with the Treo and not the headset, the next call shows the phone number of the previous call. I haven't yet seen the situation you describe but it seems like a similar bug...
    Are you saying that even with an incomming call with a valid ID the headset shows the previous call's ID if you ended the call with the Treo? Does this recover if you then end the call with the headset? I think that I will see what happens when I purge my call log and try it again. Right now the headset is charging. Sony's website states to charge it 8 hours for the first charge. The manual (as limited as it is) only implied 1.5 hours. Anyway, once it is fully charged I will give it a go with the log disabled and we will see what results.

Thanks for the input. Otherwise its a pretty good headset. Although I am glad that I only paid $77 for it and not the retail price on Sony's site.

E44