hahaha april fools
    Good one - you had me.
    -----------------------------
    Treo 650 rocks!

Get a FREE iPod Photo! Use the URL below:

Free iPod! Click Here!
    Quote Originally Posted by clownracer
    hahaha april fools
    Ha Ha...the jokes one you, dude. My sister works for PalmOne and she JUST emailed me this 5 minutes ago!!!

PalmOne DID release the GSM upgrade today! You have to login to your GSM updater profile on your specific carrier's website since the ROM is carrier specific.

Apparently, those using the unlocked 650 are going to be out of luck for a while since the ROM update is for locked versions of the phone only. The unlocked ROM is coming out NEXT Friday.
    Siemens S46 -> Siemens S56 -> Motorola MPx200 -> Moto v600 -> Audiovox SMT5600 -> Treo 650 -> Motorola Q (14 days) -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700w -> Treo 750
    Quote Originally Posted by seaflipper
    Ha Ha...the jokes one you, dude. My sister works for PalmOne and she JUST emailed me this 5 minutes ago!!!

PalmOne DID release the GSM upgrade today! You have to login to your GSM updater profile on your specific carrier's website since the ROM is carrier specific.

Apparently, those using the unlocked 650 are going to be out of luck for a while since the ROM update is for locked versions of the phone only. The unlocked ROM is coming out NEXT Friday.

uhhhhh....no..
    ELR
    >> Drop by! <<

Avatar courtesy of ButtUglyJeff!
    Quote Originally Posted by Otter Emperor
    uhhhhh....no..
    Come on. You should have known it was a setup . April fools part 2 .

Even the Sprint update was "carrier specific" but that did not require Sprint users to log into Sprint's site to get it. In fact Sprint's site does not have the patch and never carries any Treo patches even if you log in and view info for your phone.

When it comes out it will be on P1's site in it's resprective place at:
    http://www.palmone.com/us/support/do...s/treo650.html
    It's about time that it has actually paid off for being a Cingular carrier.
    Quote Originally Posted by darnell
    Come on. You should have known it was a setup . April fools part 2 .

uhhhh... why did you think I didn't know it was a joke? That is why I said..."uhhhhh...no"
    ELR
    >> Drop by! <<

Global Posts
    30 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by clownracer
    hahaha april fools
    It WAS OBVIOUS!
    Quote Originally Posted by Otter Emperor
    uhhhh... why did you think I didn't know it was a joke? That is why I said..."uhhhhh...no"
    Sometimes the correct emotion does not come over in the words when it is in type .

One of those things that never happens when you're talking face-to-face with people.
    Global Posts
    451 Global Posts
    b!tch
    Palm III -> Sony Clie 73V + Sony Ericsson 610 -> Sony Ericcson P900 -> Nokia 6600 + IPAQ 4150 -> Treo 650 -> BenQ P50 -> Motorola Q -> Treo 755p -> HTC Titan (Sprint Mogul)
    damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

oh well
    happy april fool guys
    treo 650: on my hand nya nya nya!
    want to know the best joke? the Treo650 software!
    Enough with the jokes, I am going to just go buy the new itreo as reviewed on cnet. it will kick the 650's arse.

http://reviews.cnet.com/4520-6452_7-...ml?tag=nl.e404
    LOL re: CNET review. Even funnier that they talk about the T650 but it's a T600 in the pictures...
    Sometimes the correct emotion does not come over in the words when it is in type .

One of those things that never happens when you're talking face-to-face with people.
    AGREED !!

As a matter of fact I said "uhhhhhh" again in my response to you. I can see where that could come across as me being more serious again. I said it while laughing. Should have included a couple of these:

btw, it has been pouring here all day. I am quite concerned the house is going to float away. When is it supposed to stop?
    ELR
    >> Drop by! <<

Well we had it down here first and it did stop eventually, but it was pretty nasty for a few days. Now it's just windy down here in GA.

But here in GA this time of year we get rain storms that are a bit stronger than folks in the Northeast ever get. We get tornadoes in the spring, you get snow in the winter . Fair trade .
    Well we had it down here first and it did stop eventually, but it was pretty nasty for a few days. Now it's just windy down here in GA.

But here in GA this time of year we get rain storms that are a bit stronger than folks in the Northeast ever get. We get tornadoes in the spring, you get snow in the winter . Fair trade .

Oh oh... for a second I thought this was going to be a "my rainstorms are bigger than your rainstorms" fight.
    ELR
    >> Drop by! <<

Global Posts
    598 Global Posts
    Good thing I have a Sprint Treo 650 and I could care less.
    Quote Originally Posted by quake97
    Good thing I have a Sprint Treo 650 and I could care less.
    Thanks for your support. May the fleas of a thousand camels infest your armpits.

(just kidding, of course)
    ELR
    >> Drop by! <<

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast