1.    #1  
    i bought nesem and im trying to download a few nesem roms using quick install trying to put them on my sd card but it want install it has a yellow thing beside it.what do i do.
    Check to see if your SD card has enough room first.
  3.    #3  
    48 mb left on it
    Ok then. How big are the files you want to put on it? Are you getting any kind of error messages. That "yellow thing" beside the file name is a warning icon. Look at the very bottom of your QuickInstall screen. See if it says anything there about why you can't sync over the files.
  5.    #5  
    the size of the file is 40.03 kb.it says there ia no application on the organizer to handle this file.
    Quote Originally Posted by masterchief
    i bought nesem and im trying to download a few nesem roms using quick install trying to put them on my sd card but it want install it has a yellow thing beside it.what do i do.
    I have no idea what you wrote above, but getting roms to work in NESEM is pretty easy. Simply copy the roms to your SD card in the nesem directory at the root of your card. They'll show up and should work, for the most part. Some games don't work, but they give an invalid mapper error, or something like that. I wouldn't use quick install for this. A $15 investment in a card reader will be well worth the money.
    I also hate to tell you, but LJP is superior to NesEm and it's free. Don't feel bad though, I didn't discover LJP either, until after I purchased NesEm.

http://yoyofr.fr.st/ljp
  8.    #8  
    the funny thing is i have some games on there but i deleted mario and try to put it back then it just quit,would not let me download anymore roms,and just to try, i downloaded ljp but i stll cant download roms in treo 650.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crowza
    I also hate to tell you, but LJP is superior to NesEm and it's free. Don't feel bad though, I didn't discover LJP either, until after I purchased NesEm.

OMG!

Thanks I almost broke down and bought NesEM! You da man!
    "They say my ghetto instrumental detrimental to kids, as if they can't see the misery in which they live." Krazy -Tupac Shakur

"Should we cry when the pope die? My request, we should cry if they cried when we buried Malcom X." Blasphemy - Tupac Shakur
    Global Posts
    170 Global Posts
    Can someone give me detailed instructions on how to load the roms to use with LJP? I was using nesem but I can't seem to get anything working with LJP.
    Crowza? Anyone?
    yeah, i have roms i use on my mac, but i can't get them to work with LJP. looks like an awesome app...

do you need a converter like nesem?
    No converter is needed for LJP. Use card export and put the files on the card in the appropiate directories. I would suggest reading the instructions that came with LJP, as i followed them and had no problems.
    been there. done all that. as it stands, it doesn't see my NES roms and the one SNES game it does see, gives an 'out of memory' warning when i try to launch it.

went to the LJP forums too and didn't see anything..

maybe i'll reinstall
    Quote Originally Posted by Crowza

I just gave this a whirl and have experienced numerous resets. Also, I was extremely excited to see it had SNES emulation but when I attempt to run a SNES rom it gives me an out of memory error and reboots.
    1 | 2
    Quote Originally Posted by MFizzel
    I just gave this a whirl and have experienced numerous resets. Also, I was extremely excited to see it had SNES emulation but when I attempt to run a SNES rom it gives me an out of memory error and reboots.

my experience mirrored this one.