1.    #1  
    Gmail is going from 1 to 2 gigs of storage: http://apnews.myway.com//article/200...D896KIQ00.html

Cool. I am a heavy gmail user and am up to 12-percent of my storage limit. With the increase, it will be back down to 6-percent.
    Palm V-->Visor Deluxe-->Visor Prism-->Visorphone-->Treo 180-->Treo 600-->Treo 650 on Sprint-->Treo 700p-->Centro-->Diamond-->Pre-->HTC EVO 4g???!
  2.    #2  
    Oh, and I have lots of gmail invitations if anybody needs one.
    Palm V-->Visor Deluxe-->Visor Prism-->Visorphone-->Treo 180-->Treo 600-->Treo 650 on Sprint-->Treo 700p-->Centro-->Diamond-->Pre-->HTC EVO 4g???!
    Thanks for the information. Seems like more of storage now. Hey you can now access your gmail account using Aileron Mail.

Mark
    Customer Care
    Corsoft Corporation
    gmail is evil. don't do it. big brother will own you. google is evil. www.google-watch.com. pay for private emai is better. don't say I didn't warn ya
    Quote Originally Posted by treoneo
    gmail is evil. don't do it. big brother will own you. google is evil. www.google-watch.com. pay for private emai is better. don't say I didn't warn ya
    Gmail is evil?? If this is true, we will have MSN evil, Yahoo evil, Paypal evil, treocentral evil.....in most content of internet service associated with personal data. Even a paid private eamil is scanning your mail for spam and virus, and you always have risk to store your personal data in any mail server.

If gmail serverce real bothers you, just don't use it.
    Quote Originally Posted by markgin
    Hey you can now access your gmail account using Aileron Mail.
    Mark -
    You should put the GMail logo in that animated .GIF that is your avatar
    Since you now have support and all that!
    I may just switch!
    Prices?
    -J.G. Bauer