Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    It was the one with that blue thing in the bottom of the screen.
    Thanks but your post was not helpful at all. In the time you took to write out that response you could have done all the research, leg-work, and investigative implementation and then report back to me with a detailed situation assessment with clear directions. When I ask a question, it isn't my job to research the answer or to learn from it, instead, it is your job to provide me with all the information to my satisfaction.
    Quote Originally Posted by evilghost
    Thanks but your post was not helpful at all. In the time you took to write out that response you could have done all the research, leg-work, and investigative implementation and then report back to me with a detailed situation assessment with clear directions. When I ask a question, it isn't my job to research the answer or to learn from it, instead, it is your job to provide me with all the information to my satisfaction.

Well that job blows!
    We get the point guys. Can we just let it be and move on?
    MarkEagle
    .....<a href="http://discussion.treocentral.com/tcforum/index.php?s=">TreoCentral</a> | <a href="http://discussion.visorcentral.com/vcforum/index.php?s=">VisorCentral</a> Forum Moderator - Forum Guidelines
    .....Sprint PCS Treo 650
    .....God bless America, my home sweet home...
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkEagle
    We get the point guys. Can we just let it be and move on?
    party pooper....

OK just having a little fun

somebody's feelings are gonna get hurt
    It wasn't fun to me dutchtrumpt. My question is still unanswered. I'm going to start 6 more threads on it to supplement the existing and active 150 threads on the subject. Searching is for people who don't have the time to waste other peoples time.

Ok, MarkEagle, I'm done now. Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BIGtrouble77
    Dutch, do you have to be sarcastic and condescending in every thread?
    Sarcastic or condescending Dutch may be, but he DOES answer our questions. A lot of the seasoned users post rudely and move on.

As someone who puts immeasurable time into searching, it does get annoying when someone justs starts a new thread on something it just took me an hour to find.

Dutch's and some others' responses have become like train wrecks...you know it's going to end badly, yet you can't look away. For as boring as TC has become due to the repetativeness of newbie questions, Dutch, Evil Insertion, etc have at least added some entertainment value.

Or maybe my kids have obliterated my sanity and ANY input outside of "Miss Spider" and "Lazy Town" is now entertaining?
    Quote Originally Posted by Christinac130
    Sarcastic or condescending Dutch may be, but he DOES answer our questions. A lot of the seasoned users post rudely and move on.

As someone who puts immeasurable time into searching, it does get annoying when someone justs starts a new thread on something it just took me an hour to find.

Dutch's and some others' responses have become like train wrecks...you know it's going to end badly, yet you can't look away. For as boring as TC has become due to the repetativeness of newbie questions, Dutch, Evil Insertion, etc have at least added some entertainment value.

Or maybe my kids have obliterated my sanity and ANY input outside of "Miss Spider" and "Lazy Town" is now entertaining?
    kisses
    I could incite you, by pretending to be humorless and insulted. "Calling me an **s kisser???" I'm starving for something interesting to read...but I'm sure you have better threads to respond to. Did you know some styluses are falling out of the Treo ALL OVER THE WORLD???
    I could incite you, by pretending to be humorless and insulted. "Calling me an **s kisser???" I'm starving for something interesting to read...but I'm sure you have better threads to respond to. Did you know some styluses are falling out of the Treo ALL OVER THE WORLD???
    I know, I just tried to help him
    WHAT'S A STILUSES?!?!ONEoneoneone!111!!!!!11oneone.
    Maybe your suggestion will take his mind off his defective stylus...

Sorry Mark, I know I'm encouraging them, but I'm bored.
    wow, someone can take all the fun out of something, can't they?
    BWAHHASHAHHA. That signature line is awesome.
    As much as I hate these types of threads (the "What is (fill in oft-discussed Treo topic here)?", I LOVE reading the responses from people like Dutch and Evil. I've laughed out loud at work more often reading the responses than to anything else.

If you're not willing to do a LITTLE work, you deserve what you get.

Please keep up the good work! Some of the TC regulars appreciate your attempts at keeping the forums from turning into a lazy poster free-for-all.
    I'm back!
    Quote Originally Posted by jmill72x
    As much as I hate these types of threads (the "What is (fill in oft-discussed Treo topic here)?", I LOVE reading the responses from people like Dutch and Evil. I've laughed out loud at work more often reading the responses than to anything else.

If you're not willing to do a LITTLE work, you deserve what you get.

Please keep up the good work! Some of the TC regulars appreciate your attempts at keeping the forums from turning into a lazy poster free-for-all.
    a hearty second!
    “There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.”
    — Ed Howdershelt
    "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have."- Thomas Jefferson
    Quote Originally Posted by hub
    Oh, if we could all be as smart as you!
    I am convinced this is all an April Fool's joke.
    ELR
    >> Drop by! <<

Avatar courtesy of ButtUglyJeff!

I just tried shaking my treo to see if I could get the stylus to come out and poof.....slipped right out of my hand and flew across the room.

Which leads to my followup question. Couldn't I just return it and say that the case and screen cracked spontaneously? Or would that be fraud? And if that's the case, how does that differ from stealing software from Handango and Sprint?
    ELR
    >> Drop by! <<

Avatar courtesy of ButtUglyJeff!
    Otter...were you the one who said stupider was not a word? Maybe you can help. Is "styluses" not a word? I think that was what Evil was telling me. What is the plural for stylus? Wait, nevermind, with the 10,000 "stylus falling out" threads I'm sure I can find it. Can someone tell me where the "search" button is on my Treo 650?
    Can someone tell me where the "search" button is on my Treo 650?
    On the back, under the battery cover, it's the small hole on the side. Put your stylus in it and a Search prompt will appear.
    I'm back!
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast