1.    #1  
    Anyone know how to assign categories to Business Connection email on the Treo 650 (like you can in Outlook)? I don't think you can do it, but I thought I'd ask. I hate going into the office after a road trip and having a full inbox of email (even though I've already looked at them on my device). I use categories to file old messages. So I'm forced to look at them twice.
    Unfortunately you can file / categorize them but it does respect the read / unread flag so what I do is read them in the device and for important ones I need to follow-up with at the office I mark them back as unread. I go through a sync and then Exchange updates the message states. In the office I am pretty up to date before I get to work as the idle chatter email has already been read. Hope this helps.

Quote Originally Posted by MobileDave
    Anyone know how to assign categories to Business Connection email on the Treo 650 (like you can in Outlook)? I don't think you can do it, but I thought I'd ask. I hate going into the office after a road trip and having a full inbox of email (even though I've already looked at them on my device). I use categories to file old messages. So I'm forced to look at them twice.