1.    #1  
    For some reason, PowerRun will not move my Adobe reader in my Treo 650 to my SD Card. It says the program is already there. Can't be. I already used filez to remove it, and when I did, it was removed from the phone entirely! Now I must re-install from the cd rom. What a pain. Am I doing something wrong? I have pdf documents on the card but I didn't install the reader on the card as well. Is there anyway to install adobe reader into the phone and then have powerrun move it to the card? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

By the way, I used to have BDicty with a Real Estate dictionary in it on my former Sprint Treo 650 but now when I try to install it on my Cingular version only the dictionary reader and no content are installed. Anybody know how to fix this or where to get the content (free if possible)? Thanks again.

pss. What's up with the slow EDGE speeds in California? I thought this stuff was supposed to be fast. I'm afraid to call cust. serv. cuz I'm sure they'll tell me to get on the $40 pda internet plan instead of the medianet unlimited plan for $25. As far as I know there is no difference. Am I wrong?
    That's odd, PowerRun had no problems moving it to my SD card. Here are a couple things you might try: (1) Check every folder on your SD card to make *sure* Adobe Reader (or something that looks like it) isn't there. (2) check In your Treo's application list to make sure there's no application named "Adobe Reader*" (without the quotes).
    Quote Originally Posted by braincell
    For some reason, PowerRun will not move my Adobe reader in my Treo 650 to my SD Card. It says the program is already there. Can't be. I already used filez to remove it, and when I did, it was removed from the phone entirely!
    NOT .....I went thru the same thing when BUB screwed with the Cingular Update. I had to install all the apps over again after a hard reset and the ones on the card didn't like being replaced over themselves whereas before they didn't mind.

I found that some programs have more than 1 file and some of them are in folders. Unlike windows, you can't delete the folder and file at same time so when I deleted stuff, in some cases i had to go back 3 times to get rid of the whole shebang.

Adobe should have 2 files and a folder under PowerRun in the heirarchy. For me to delete it, I had to make three tripos into the file manager with FileZ.
  4.    #4  
    I actually got it to work. I went into PowerRun and then to external and "updated the shortcuts". There it was. Adobe reader suddenly showed up. It's working fine now. Sorry for the mix up and thanks for the help.