1.    #1  
    Anyone know if Sprint/Palm One plan to allow treo 650 users to get mobitv (to watch live tv on your treo)? right now it can be used with other sprint phones......
    Nope, they didn't support the 600 and their not supporting the 650. best you can do is send mobitv's support an email asking for them to support the 650, but I tried that for my 600 back when they first started.
    "The danger from computers is not that they will eventually get as smart as men, but that we will agree to meet them halfway." -Bernard Avishai
    "Computers are a lot like air conditioners - they both work great until you open windows." -Anonymous

MobiTV support says that their service will support Palm devices within the next few weeks. It wasn't clear to me for which carrier they're currently certifying Palm devices.
    oooOOOooo, hope it's still only 9.99 and that I can use my 10$ a month sprint thing on it!
    "The danger from computers is not that they will eventually get as smart as men, but that we will agree to meet them halfway." -Bernard Avishai
    "Computers are a lot like air conditioners - they both work great until you open windows." -Anonymous