1.    #1  
    A warning to anyone who might be thinking of ordering TreoCentral's Sync & Charge adapter: the one they're shipping isn't the one they advertise. It appears to me that they're shipping the wrong one deliberately.

I ordered the adapter because they advertise that it only covers one electrical outlet (see http://store.treocentral.com/content...es/5-19--3.htm). What they shipped is a completely different design, that covers several outlets.

When I telephoned about the problem, the woman knew immediately what I was talking about, and said they no longer have the one advertised. She said I could return it, but seemed to have no interest in providing return postage (I didn't pursue this since it's not much money), nor in correcting their web site.

Can anyone suggest a place to order a USB charger that will actually send me what I order?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    ....mmm...bad customer service.....
    when in doubt persue the paid shipping...hurting never asks...furthermore they should pay for it as the switched the product on you "bait n switch"
    Global Posts
    51 Global Posts
    Hrmm, I wonder if they changed manufacturers. I had ordered the S&C wall adapter for my Treo 600 and it was just like the one they show in the store.

I like the one you should have received much more than the one you got.
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Frydog

Treo 300 ----> Treo 600 ----> Treo 650 ----> Treo 700p ----> whats next???

www.lostorder.com (Gaming)
    www.big-hump.com (Hashing)
    I have had nothing but great customer service from them. If they send a different item it was because they did not update the photo in the store. This is an error on their part for sure but NOT bait & switch. You are a paranoid. You honestly thin treocentral.com is scamming you?!!! They have better things to do I think. Some people just like to complain & always think the worst
    Incidentally the return postage is applied AFTER the they receive the item back
    Hm.. I just ordered one of these a few days ago. I should get it tomorrow..

I hope I don't get the new version. I may be calling. I was expecting something smaller.
    not you hofo mofo. :-)
    lol. Hey how is it up there in Canada? I wanted to visit France but Canada is closer & cheaper. WillI be disappointed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dana Nau
    A warning to anyone who might be thinking of ordering TreoCentral's Sync & Charge adapter: the one they're shipping isn't the one they advertise. It appears to me that they're shipping the wrong one deliberately.

I ordered the adapter because they advertise that it only covers one electrical outlet (see http://store.treocentral.com/content...es/5-19--3.htm). What they shipped is a completely different design, that covers several outlets.

When I telephoned about the problem, the woman knew immediately what I was talking about, and said they no longer have the one advertised. She said I could return it, but seemed to have no interest in providing return postage (I didn't pursue this since it's not much money), nor in correcting their web site.

Can anyone suggest a place to order a USB charger that will actually send me what I order?
    I don't get the issue. If the one you received is plugged into a bottom outlet, it will cover only one outlet.
    you shouldnt be disappointed treoneo...where are you planning on visiting?

i wanna go back to france..they really do love canucks over there..especially the fact that i am from quebec (montreal)
    Quote Originally Posted by treoneo
    I have had nothing but great customer service from them. If they send a different item it was because they did not update the photo in the store. This is an error on their part for sure but NOT bait & switch. You are a paranoid. You honestly thin treocentral.com is scamming you?!!! They have better things to do I think. Some people just like to complain & always think the worst
    the OP never said that he thought treocentral was "scamming" him or said anything about a "bait and switch" that was someone else. he has every right to complain in this instance and treocentral.com was in the wrong. he just thought it was prudent to let people know which is definitely justified.
    The manufactuer unexpectedly sent us the new model in the most recent shipment. We will get the images changed.
  14.    #16  
    Quote Originally Posted by daThomas
    I don't get the issue. If the one you received is plugged into a bottom outlet, it will cover only one outlet.
    The only available space left on my power strip is a single outlet in the middle of the strip. I ordered the TreoCentral power adapter specifically to fit in that outlet, because the photo and the description said that's what it would do. The one that they sent me cannot fit there, hence I cannot use it.