1.    #1  
    I am using Agendus Pro and just realized that it has Weather update page.
    But it shows the temperature in Fahrenheits. I want to see Celcius. Is it possible to select C as the temp unit ?

thanks for any information on this...
    I have Agendus Pro as well. I can't find a setting anywhere that will make that change.
    I am running the latest version that came out today (or yesterday) 9.04. Maybe the next update will include this.
    Browse over to my new forum. http://www.palmfanatic.com

"The wireless telegraph is not difficult to understand. The ordinary telegraph is like a very long cat. You pull the tail in New York, and it meows in Los Angeles. The wireless is the same, only without the cat. " - Albert Einstein

Palm IIIxe - Kyocera 7135 - Treo 600 - Treo 650 -> Palm Vx - Tungsten T3 - Treo 700p
    Make sure you phone is set to your location, Eg: Canada and NOT USA

Go in Preferences, then look at location..does it say your city? if need be "add" your city

**I had this problem also before and changed that and everything worked...
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by timexx8
    Make sure you phone is set to your location, Eg: Canada and NOT USA

Go in Preferences, then look at location..does it say your city? if need be "add" your city

**I had this problem also before and changed that and everything worked...
    I couldn't understand this.

Do you mean the pref of the PalmOs, or the Agendus prefs ?
    Agendus brings my City (Istanbul, Turkey) in the weather page as I've set it. But that's not related to the degree unit (F/C) I guess...

I don't have a problem with location. I just need to see C as degree, and not F.

any idea ?
  5.    #5  
    bump. any idea ?
    Quote Originally Posted by ilkeraktuna
    I couldn't understand this.

Do you mean the pref of the PalmOs, or the Agendus prefs ?
    Agendus brings my City (Istanbul, Turkey) in the weather page as I've set it. But that's not related to the degree unit (F/C) I guess...

I don't have a problem with location. I just need to see C as degree, and not F.

any idea ?
    As I recall it had to be set in Palm os preferences, I had problems with this also and posted to the Iambic website and someone told me to do this..they also mentioned that all weather is set natively for that country, for instance I am in Canada and we use celsius but I do not think it would be possible for me to set it to be farheneit...as far as I know there is nothing in Agendus to specify celsius or farenheit it is based on the measurement your country would use...

I would ask on the Iambi website in the forums and I'm sure someone will have the answer for you, sorry I can't help more
  7.    #7  
    Thanks...
    I live in Turkey and have already set my location to Istanbul. But there is no Turkish locale native in PalmOS. I get only fahrenheit in Agendus. That's too bad.
    It'd be better for me to make a request in agendus forums...

ok, here:
    http://support.iambic.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14184
    Last edited by ilkeraktuna; 04/04/2005 at 04:32 AM.