1.    #1  
    After 1.08 Sprint upgrade, getting USB device not reconginized error with hotsync!!

Any one else have this, what can i do to fix it?

As you probably already know, this error is primarily caused by the Treo contacts not sitting flush with the charger/USB cable. Try jiggling it a little or taking it out and pressing it harder into the Treo. I doubt the Sprint update has anything to do with it. I have the GSM, so I might be wrong as I don't have the update installed. Pls let us know how it turns out.
    Last edited by cadavi; 03/31/2005 at 10:50 AM.
    Mine is doing the same thing. Did not have the USB device not recognized error before the 1.08 upgrade. This is very frustrating as it takes me 20 minutes to get the damn thing to sync..... Often I have to manipulate Com Ports, soft reset the treo, and restart hotsync manager....
  4.    #4  
    i found that doing a soft reset, and then pressing the connector in hard usually will get it to sync... i am thinking though that some of the early treo's have defective sync connections on the bottom, because my friends new 650 fits in much tighter and more snugly to the cable then mine does...

I have also had this problem especailly after installing some programs. Usually a soft reset does the trick.