Page 1 of 8 123456 ... LastLast
    Global Posts
    723 Global Posts
    The new ultra II two gigabyte SD cards should start shipping April 14th! What a great way to spend one's tax refund... if you have a tax refund. I tested my Treo 650 running Pocket Tunes and the new Bose QC2 headphones. The sound is awesome! So, more music space for me please! Best price for the two gb cards is Erwin Comp/Shopping.yahoo.com, Around $172.
    Palm III -> Palm V -> Blue Palm Vx w/Omnisky -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 680
    Oh yeah, I'l be there. This will be my first SD/memory card purchase--and I have had a T600 since Nov. 2003! (Some things are worth the wait.) My hopes is that Costco will get 'em a few weeks later...
    ###
    i had a 2 gig sandisk card on order from buy.com since b4 I was born it seems.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    Hi,
    Be careful. At the Treo roadshow last fall, they specifically said that there were some issues with the Treo 650 and the 2 gig cards. I am not sure if it was a specific brand, or the Treo, or if it has been resolved.

Good luck, and let us know if it works out.
    KA1
    Visor Deluxe->Visor Prism/Digital Link->Treo 650->Treo 700p->Pre->GSM Unlocked Pre 2 (wifi only)->FrankenPre + Touchpad 32 ->+ Touchpad 4G ATT + ATT Pre3 + 64 White Touchpad... bliss.
    Quote Originally Posted by Felipe
    i had a 2 gig sandisk card on order from buy.com since b4 I was born it seems.
    Me Too!
    Make It Happen!!
    If you don't, who will?
    I have ordered a few 2gb SD cards from ecost, J&R and Buy.com last October I think.... still waiting....
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyril
    I have ordered a few 2gb SD cards from ecost, J&R and Buy.com last October I think.... still waiting....
    the wait is over. 2gb sd card in stock@ jr.com
    Quote Originally Posted by linc
    the wait is over. 2gb sd card in stock@ jr.com
    $200. Did you order?
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    Quote Originally Posted by Felipe
    $200. Did you order?
    yup!
    my order has shipped!
    Quote Originally Posted by linc
    my order has shipped!
    I hope that you got them to price match a lower price. I called this morning and they were willing to come down quite a bit in price.
    Global Posts
    334 Global Posts
    I was at costco the other day and the 1 gigs were $87 and they had a ton of them. I guess we know why no other store has had any in stock for a long time. Costco has them all haha
    $87 for a 1GB card isn't a good price. You can do a LOT better. That's the reason why Costco has so many of them.
    Order your 2gb sd card from http://www.memoryonthemove.com/
    I ordered mine today. He seemed really nice and honest. He actually told me how many he had in stock and said that it would ship today....and he did! He gave me my tracking number about an hour after my purchase!
    AT&T 8925 + 8GB MicroSDHC + Jabra BT8040

Copper TREO 680 + 16GB SDHC + Holux M1000B + Palm BT Keyboard + Motorola S9
    me, too.

He actually made a mistake (memoryonthe move) and sent me a 2gb compact flash...but it was a totally honest mistake.

As soon as he found out, he shipped out the 2gb sd card and included a box to return the compact flash card (prepaid shipping).

I think he got 30 more in today!
    Global Posts
    723 Global Posts
    Mine is on order. Has anyone experienced problems usng the 2gb cards?

Memory has come a long way! My first compact flash card was $225, for a 16mb. My first ever ram chip was a set for the Apple IIe that took itbfrom 64k to 1mb... cost? $995.99
    Palm III -> Palm V -> Blue Palm Vx w/Omnisky -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 680
    Quote Originally Posted by 2000 Man
    I hope that you got them to price match a lower price. I called this morning and they were willing to come down quite a bit in price.
    What price were they willing to come down to??
    Just loaded 1gb of stuff onto my 2gb card...it got hot!
    Seems noticeably faster than the 1gb card (also a sandisk, but not Ultra II)
    Well I'm glad to hear (and see) that the 2GB Ultra II cards are finally out and working on the 650! Thanks for the 411, guys!! I'll older one once the price drops to $175 or below.
Page 1 of 8 123456 ... LastLast