Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    I'm going to wait until the 2GB with built-in USB is available.
    Quote Originally Posted by daprofessor
    What price were they willing to come down to??
    Call them and ask. It was a lot lower than $199.
    Hello

I ordered one from onsale.com on 1/4/05 and was told they would be in by now. I left a message for my rep and will hopefully recieve this item soon as well.

So far i have heard of no problems with this Sandisk - 2GB ULTRA II SECURE DIGITAL SD CARD*

The price in January was $179.00 with no tax and free shipping. Perhaps they will match the $172.00.

Thanks

Mike
    An SD 2gig with built-in USB...? When and where? I would think that would be ugly and protrusive!
    Umm, nevermind! I found it in another thread! That thing is freakin awesome! I am withholding as well! But what am I gonna do with the 2 1gb Lexar cards that I already have...?
    Your guys struggles with memory makes me appreciate my iPod even more. But I can appreciate the fact you guys want it "all in one". Your new cards are going to make all the other, smaller, cards go down in price, so we all benefit.
    Somebody....anybody........................Don't let Dr. Doom spill his Kool-Aid on his brand new "perrywinkle" sweater vest!!!
    Global Posts
    723 Global Posts
    My 2gb card arrived today! It is great, very fast, shiny black and red logos and I can store tons and tons of music now!! But there is a catch... the SD card reader in my brand new Sony VGC-RB30 desktop won't read the card! Doh! Lucky for me I have a Sandisk USB 2.0 reader and that worked fine. Heh, now my Treo 650 is an Ipod Shuffle... x2!
    Palm III -> Palm V -> Blue Palm Vx w/Omnisky -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 680
    Looks like www.erwincomp.com is out of stock.
    Recieved my Sandisk - 2GB ULTRA II SECURE DIGITAL SD CARDGB card from "memory on the move" today. Quick shipping and it works great. No problems with this card whatsoever.
    Pilottreo1
    still waiting for my buy.com order.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    Got my 2 gig card today as well. Great card! Memory on the move was crazy fast shipping!
    What is the best way to transfer apps, etc., my 2GB crashes each time I activate an application. Placed my 512 in card reader, placed items in temporary folder on hard drive, initialized the 2gb in the treo, placed all items from transferred 512 card to 2gb card and PROBLEMS. Any advice....HELP
    Last edited by gumguy; 04/15/2005 at 11:25 PM.
    i just did the following:

using card export i copied everything to my desktop.
    after i put the new card in, I formated it in the treo and copied everything except the files in root. one of them hold the name you gave the card at format.
    Felipe
    Quote Originally Posted by gumguy
    What is the best way to transfer apps, etc., my 2GB crashes each time I activate an application. Placed my 512 in card reader, placed items in temporary folder on hard drive, initialized the 2gb in the treo, placed all items from transferred 512 card to 2gb card and PROBLEMS. Any advice....HELP
    Not sure if this is the case in your situation, but might it have something to do with the SD card volume name being different between the old and new cards?

I have not had to tranfer to a new card myself, so I'm just throwing a guess out there as to a possible cause.
    Why spend $200 for a 2GB...

w/ 1 GB at/about $50 on Ebay (I'd rather get 2 and wait)...

They should go down...
    Anyone besides memoryonthemove have them in stock.. The price there is sky high..
    Quote Originally Posted by Sabanum
    Why spend $200 for a 2GB...

w/ 1 GB at/about $50 on Ebay (I'd rather get 2 and wait)...

They should go down...
    less swapping.
    Felipe
    Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by LouisW
    Anyone besides memoryonthemove have them in stock.. The price there is sky high..
    In stock here--at a good price, too. No problems with this seller - good reviews on PriceGrabber.
    Sandisk 2 gb SD Ultra II
    Quote Originally Posted by pilottreo1
    Recieved my Sandisk - 2GB ULTRA II SECURE DIGITAL SD CARDGB card from "memory on the move" today. Quick shipping and it works great. No problems with this card whatsoever.
    Pilottreo1
    memory on the move?

$229.99 plus shipping wow
    Quote Originally Posted by dok_indo
    In stock here--at a good price, too. No problems with this seller - good reviews on PriceGrabber.
    Sandisk 2 gb SD Ultra II

Thanks for posting that. I just ordered one.

Thanks

Mike
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast