1.    #1  
    I bought a 2.5mm to 3.5mm adapter to use a headset but it always unplugs and I have to basically hold it in. The cheapest bluettoth headphones I have found are just under $100. Should I buy 2.5mm headphones?
    why not try the palm hybrid set it works great for music also for phone calls I just find it very convenient...
    The only time I ever made a mistake was when i thought I did and was mistaken.
  3.    #3  
    Is that the one earbud thing that came with the phone?
    no it has 2 earbuds...
    look at the store on this site they have it so you can get an idea of what it is..
    Global Posts
    586 Global Posts
    The "hybrid" earbuds are fine, but if you want quality audio as you primary concern, there are better options. I have Sony MDR-EX71s and (more expensive) Etymotic E4s. The Sonys are more than adequate and due to their design (canalphones that actually insert into the ear canal) provide really good mechanical noise cancellation. You can pick them up on the web for around 30-35$ or retail for around 50$ (Radio Shack usually has at least one pair in stock).
    Vince
    by the way, you can't use BT headphones with the 650. It doesn't support stereo transmission. You have to have a BT 1.2 capable device for that, and for reasons yet unknown to us, P1 decided to use BT 1.1.
    I went to electronical store and I bought a 2.5mm terminal. Then I cut the terminal of a headfones phillips and change it. Using the software freedom of www.toysoft.ca my Treo is good MP3 Player. This solution is the cheapest.
    Quote Originally Posted by vinman
    The "hybrid" earbuds are fine, but if you want quality audio as you primary concern, there are better options. I have Sony MDR-EX71s and (more expensive) Etymotic E4s. The Sonys are more than adequate and due to their design (canalphones that actually insert into the ear canal) provide really good mechanical noise cancellation. You can pick them up on the web for around 30-35$ or retail for around 50$ (Radio Shack usually has at least one pair in stock).
    Vince
    The Etymotics are sweet. I have a set that I love, but I've just replaced them with a set of Bang & Olufson A8's. Use them with my iPod. Either are overkill on a Treo though. I'd agree with the Sony's for the Treo though.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Global Posts
    142 Global Posts
    Where can you order serious headphones with the proper plug on the end for the TREO650? I have the Palm Hybrid set, Both the Palm adaptor, an adaptor I purchased at Fry's the Siedo any headphone adaptor and the Palm hybrid set...I have to hold the plug in and jiggle to keep both channels running. Is there any headphones that just work? I have the Sony in the ear Fontopia, but I hate to cut them up. I'd rather get new ones with the correct plug. Any suggestions?
    Last edited by MiteMom; 04/03/2005 at 10:36 PM.