1.    #1  
    I have DVD decrypter and DVD shrink, both free programs. DVD Shrink makes the file small, but doesn't convert it. Is there any program, besides Kiocera and Studio that will convert for free?
    Try the free program adamwest talks about in the '3gp format' thread, it sounds like its a single pass file maker for dvd as well...i use it all the time for the 650 and the new psp. randy
    Quote Originally Posted by mlzusel
    I have DVD decrypter and DVD shrink, both free programs. DVD Shrink makes the file small, but doesn't convert it. Is there any program, besides Kiocera and Studio that will convert for free?
    Try autogk. I've been having limited results with it but I'm pretty new to converting video with anything other than Kinoma.
    Look no further, get TCPMP.

A member of the DPUG and a Zodiac 2 owner was kind enough to share this find with us during out Breakout session. I have since then tested it on my Sprint Treo 650. With the exception of the 5-way navigator not working 100%, the program runs flawless. The app automatically reads compatible files from the /DCIM and / (memory card' root directory) directories and allow seamless scrolling between both Video and Audio files. It allows zooming, screen rotations, both Audio and Video muting, and playback speed adjustments.

Video that plays out of sync (requiring adjustments) on MMPlayer plays without a hitch. Read my lips "It's fantastic".

Did I mention you get all of this for free?

Read More at Palmloyal.com
    Looking for a way to earn additional income? One that allows you to not only market services people use everyday, but the services of the future too? This opportunity provides outstanding earning potential with ongoing training and support. You are in business for yourself but never by yourself. Stop imagining and start living.

Independent Representative
    Carl Brooks
    carl@techloyal.com
    http://www.techloyal.com