Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I hope I have not overlooked this information while searching, but I DID SEARCH...........
    Just switched today from T600! I would like to hear from users, which headset is being favored. I drive alot and have had problems with phones and road noise. I don't feel professional when my callers hear noise while I am driving. I owned a Jabra BT200 when I had my T600. The dongle was annoying, and sound quality terrible. Sold it! But, I thought it was comfartable for long term use and would like to buy it again (without the dongle!!!!!!)if it is more compatible with the T650. Any opinions would be greatly appreciated before I waste money on the wrong product.
    Thank you treobuddys
    magicjoel
    the moto hs810 was so sexy (yet so quiet)--i suspect the hs850 reviewed at the home page is the answer
    I use a Logitech Mobile Pro bluetooth headset, it has a boom that can be adjusted, and it is THE ONLY headset I have found that comes with foam wind/noise baffles that can be slipped over the microphone.

It is impossible to use any other BT headset (even with active noise cancelling) in windy environments (or even when walking briskly), but the Logitech with the foam baffle is incredible - the callers on the other end hear only my voice, and the speaker quality and volume is amazing, callers sound as if they are inside my head.
    Quote Originally Posted by AlleyCat
    callers sound as if they are inside my head.
    Maybe they are inside your head...

I've been looking at the Logitech too; I may actually get one this weekend. Have anything bad to say about it?
    Visor 2MB -> Visor Deluxe -> Visor Neo -> Treo 300 -> Treo 650 Sprint -> Centro
  5.    #5  
    The voices in my head can have call waiting now!!! My therapist will love that! So, the logitech and motorola seem to be a great options. My only dislike with some headsets is the boom. For me function is the most important thing here. But, I don't want to look like a telemarketer driving down the freeway. But hey, if it gets the job done.......
    magicjoel
    scala 500, motorola hs850 or sony-ericsson hbh660. That's it
    Just that it is not true handsfee, still have to use the phone to answer the call and then there is a 1 second delay before the headset picks up the handover.
    Scala 500 is the most comfy, best volume levels, and best connection speed ----- the Moto 850 has a bit more clarity - but the Scala wins, hands down!
    BLUETOOTH!!!!
    scala-500 unbeatable for $35

Todd/Indy
    The scala 500 is really a nice one. Not only is the product good, but their customer support is great.
    Go with the palmone headset, works well, light, no complaints
    Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    I use the logitech mobile freedom headset without a problem. Never had anyone question if I was using a headset or not. Works great for me at home, work and in the car. Also, have the scala 500, it's a great headset too, but my logitech out performs it by a mile. I've had it pick up a call >50 feet away (with static) and still be able to hold a conversation.

Duke
  13.    #13  
    Just that it is not true handsfee, still have to use the phone to answer the call and then there is a 1 second delay before the headset picks up the handover. (Okay, how do I put in a quote? I'll figure it out.)

Alleycat, Are you reffering to the logitech? Anyone?
    My sony-ericsson hbh660 has worked pretty flawlessly with the unlocked t650. Found it on Ebay for about $80
    i think she is referring to the logitech. has anyone tried the IO gear bluetooth headset?
  16.    #16  
    I am seriously thinking about trying the palmone T650 headset. Mostly because it uses the same charger as the handheld. That is a great feature, unless the phone and headset need charging at the same time.....Digitally unique has it offered at $58.95. Seems like it doesnt hurt too much to try it.
    Quote Originally Posted by magicjoel
    I am seriously thinking about trying the palmone T650 headset. Mostly because it uses the same charger as the handheld. That is a great feature, unless the phone and headset need charging at the same time.....Digitally unique has it offered at $58.95. Seems like it doesnt hurt too much to try it.
    Thanks for the tip, I just ordered one and cancelled my P1 order... saved $21 plus shipping. Much appreciated!
    If you still haven't used your 20% registration discount, you can use it on the palm store to get 20% off the headset. I really like it, a good thread on it here:

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ad.php?t=76782
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    Is the Treo Wireless headset better than the Scala Cardo 500? Static on the Treo headset, etc. when in the left pocket, etc.? Where is the cheapest place people have found for the Treo headset (and does it have a return policy if it stinks)?

By the way, what 20% discount?
    Well, it isn't perfect and it makes me crazy, but I still do love my Treo!
    Sprint Treo 650 CDMA
    Will any of these headsets (ie the treo bluetooth) allow you to listen to mmplayer, real player and also use the phone? I'm a little confused by what I have seen on the list serve? Thanks.
    pilottreo1
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast