Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Global Posts
    34 Global Posts
    I ordered the Treo Wireless and received a dead unit and returned it. I tried it on anyways and didn't like the flopping around. I got the Palm branded Jabra 250 and love it. Fit is great - comfortable, good sound, pairs well and answers calls automatically.
    Quote Originally Posted by pilottreo1
    Will any of these headsets (ie the treo bluetooth) allow you to listen to mmplayer, real player and also use the phone?
    Sure most of the headsets will!

unfortunately the Treo 650 will not!
    Quote Originally Posted by scottymomo
    If you still haven't used your 20% registration discount, you can use it on the palm store to get 20% off the headset.
    About 20 of us have tried and been turned down.
    Quote Originally Posted by magicjoel
    I hope I have not overlooked this information while searching, but I DID SEARCH...........
    I typed in "Best BT Headset" and did a "titles only" search and got 76 hits

http://discuss.treocentral.com/showthread.php?t=79738
    http://discuss.treocentral.com/showthread.php?t=78365
    http://discuss.treocentral.com/showthread.php?t=76777

Those three should get ya started.

For me it came down to the P1 Treo headset and the Sony 660 (tho now I'd wait for the 662 due to start shippoing any day now).

The treo one is well covered here:

http://discuss.treocentral.com/showthread.php?t=76782
    Global Posts
    95 Global Posts
    Just received my Scala 500 from Ecost. For the last 3 weeks, I have tried about 5 or 6 units and have read and read on the internet about all the brands. My Scala is now charging and I haven't even turned it on and I can tell it's the best so far. I ordered it from Ecost for $38 and paid for next day fedex and it still cost me almost $30 less than the others I have bought. I will coment more after I actually use it. If anyone cares.
    Quote Originally Posted by JackNaylorPE
    About 20 of us have tried and been turned down.
    Did you enter the Palm Store directly from the PalmOne site and not via the email link provided in your registration confirmation?

When you logged in to purchase it, did you use the same email address you used to register your Treo?

Did you use all upper case for the promotion code?

Just some thoughts...seems strange that it's worked for a couple of us but the large majority weren't able to who tried...
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    How does one get this 20% discount?
    Well, it isn't perfect and it makes me crazy, but I still do love my Treo!
    Sprint Treo 650 CDMA
    Quote Originally Posted by scottymomo
    Just some thoughts...seems strange that it's worked for a couple of us but the large majority weren't able to who tried...
    I ordered from th web site, got a confirmation and then an e-mail saying it was not eligible. I called and go read the list and when I akse dbaout the TWH, they said no. My guess is it slipped by and you guys got away w/ it until someone caught it.
    Quote Originally Posted by treo600guy
    How does one get this 20% discount?
    bump
    Well, it isn't perfect and it makes me crazy, but I still do love my Treo!
    Sprint Treo 650 CDMA
    Just recieved the Motorola HS850 from Dans Cellular - found on ebay BiN $69.99 including Travel and Car charger. Works great, no static, clear sound both ends, light and comfortable.
    Global Posts
    168 Global Posts
    I've been reading a lot about the Bluespoon AX. Sounds to good to be true. Looks very interesting though. The other thread on this talks about really good range for the AX, I tried a couple Motorola units and was limited to a few feet before static was too much to deal with.
  12. HLK
    Anyone using the Jabra BT800? Lokls like it has all the beels & whistles to ne able to leave you r phone at you r desk/ kitchen- where ever and till max you calling options
    i have seen some micro-sized ones that plug directly into the ear, with no ear clip. Anyone have any comments on these?
    Quote Originally Posted by ekerbuddy
    i have seen some micro-sized ones that plug directly into the ear, with no ear clip. Anyone have any comments on these?
    Are you talking about the "bluespoon" ones?
    Global Posts
    27 Global Posts
    I have the motorola 820 and I have static. Unless I have a junk phone, the 820 must be the worst. The range is pretty short.
    Having all kinds of feedback/static issues with the Scala. Anyone else have the same?
    Quote Originally Posted by TooMuch
    Having all kinds of feedback/static issues with the Scala. Anyone else have the same?

YES! I just got mine from Ecost, after reading the good results everyone here was having. So far it sound OK if I am holding the treo in my hand at chest level but as soon as the treo is lower than my waist or in my pocket static is so bad that the other party cannot understand my voice. Anyone here have any ideas as to how to get a replacement or fix this? Ecost is "all sales final" so I guess I'm screwed there.

thx
    Contact Cardo Systems customer service directly. They can't refund your money, but they will replace the unit. Maybe you'll get a better one that way. I love mine, although admittedly I can't get the phone to stay on my belt and have a clear conversation with my headset. That's what breat pockets are for. At least, that's what I tell myself. Seriously though, it might not be your headset, but rather your phone. I paired my Scaka with an LG and it worked in either pocket, on my belt, etc.
    Go here if you're tired of being .
    It'll be fun.
    SCALA 500
    they seem to have good ones and bad ones. my buddy and i ordered and recieved at the same time, mine is GREAT(up to 20ft. then, the other caller cant hear me well) his on the other hand static if you touch it or move. he sent it back and got a replacement no he shares my joy.

SCALA! EWWW YOU DIRTY RAT
    Wisdom sheds light on the knowledge you have accumulated

Palm Pre (Sprint)
    Global Posts
    309 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TooMuch
    Yes, I went through 2 Scala's, the one I bought and the one Cardo replaced. Both had a lot of static and some crackling. It's a good thing we have eBay.
    SprintPCS Treo 755p
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast