1.    #1  
    that crazy lil man poppin up calling me "sir" and begging me to register was amusing at first, now i jus wish he was a real person i could tie down an dperform chinese torture methods on....water dripping on forehead for days on end sounds good
    Nexus One
    HTC Inspire "4G"
    HP Veer "4G"
    It's a great product and a worthy cause (hobby software writers who fix stuff Palmone missed).
    It's 12 freakin dollars!!!!!!

Rob(confusedvorlon) is one of the best treo developers there is and this is HIS business. You are stealing from a man and a good one at that. I know that well through my many personal correspondences.

software piracy is NOT welcome on the boards at treocentral. A board where the very software you seek to steal came into existence.

If you were here I'd shove my boot right up your butler and call you"ma'am" while I did it!
    This is the deleted quote by user "howiej1"

"If youn find a code, please, please email me directly. This thing is col but is driving me nuts and I don;t have another 15 bucks after spending 600 bucks !"

this post was number two in this thread and deleted by the time I finished writing this."
    Last edited by dutchtrumpet; 04/05/2005 at 04:52 PM.
    I don't think he ever mentioned that he wanted someone to provide a serial or a crack for the product.
    Ok, I guess my response posted before your 2nd msg showed up.

I apologize.

Lance
    Judging from the quality of his post and spelling, it looks like he also doesn't have the money for a basic high school education or a replacement keyboard.

I also "thnk my tro650 is col!!!oneone!11. ne1 g0t a cude for it? thx!!!!!1111!!!1oneone"
    rob is a stand-up guy. He has worked with me (thru email) for the past week + on some issues I had come across on trial versions of Phone Technician and Butler. Hey, I am am a professional developer and the time he has spent w/ me, and I did not even purchase the product last week, is worth way more than $12. So, stop being cheap - you want the functionality, pay for it. You don't then you don't have to use the software. BTW, I think MyTreo.net sells Butler for $7.50...if you are REALLY b!tch!n' about spending $11.95.

BTW, is there some old Confusian proverb that goes something like:

Those who won't spend a dime, will be tortured over time... ?
    ... Go Go TREO !!! The 700wx and T755P are awesome
    Quote Originally Posted by winger
    So, stop being cheap - you want the functionality, pay for it. You don't then you don't have to use the software.
    I second that,,,,,

I understand that the post that was deleted is the one who asked for a free registration code but the 1st post in this thread sounds like a covert billboard for someone to PM a registration code, I think this thread should be deleted.
    We cant allow people to go around saying "send me a registration code" or "I realy need to register this software".

Before I became a honest user I let my daughter use some of my software so I know you dont have to have the same user name to steal software.
    Does anyone have the registration code for Filez? PM me!!!
    "Oooh oooh aaah aaah! Slap!" - MAdMoNKEY
    Thats funny,,,,,, your monkey got sp@^I<ed
    Quote Originally Posted by MAdMoNKEY
    Does anyone have the registration code for Filez? PM me!!!
    I dont have the means but if you can find a 3rd invester we can swing it!!!
    But to stay honest I'll only use it on even days of the week, you can have it on odd and our other partner can use it on the weekends
    I'm also looking for a crack for Blazer.
    Quote Originally Posted by evilghost
    I'm also looking for a crack for Blazer.
    He was once known for blazin' some crack:

http://www.rotten.com/library/bio/en...yor/pryor2.gif
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Quote Originally Posted by jamespaulritter
    I dont have the means but if you can find a 3rd invester we can swing it!!!
    But to stay honest I'll only use it on even days of the week, you can have it on odd and our other partner can use it on the weekends
    Or you can download a copy of Filez from my warez site: http://www.palmgear.com.

Shhh!!!!!
    "Oooh oooh aaah aaah! Slap!" - MAdMoNKEY