1.    #1  
    i used filez to move these apps from my wifes zire72, they seem to work fine.
    my question is this are thses current versions? and if anyone wants these i will post em
    Wisdom sheds light on the knowledge you have accumulated

Palm Pre (Sprint)
    Ahhh...you have newer flavors. Mine are in ROM, but post them anyways...
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Global Posts
    611 Global Posts
    Yes please post them
    "When Palm announced today that its new smartphone would run an operating system from Microsoft, it was the equivalent of Coca-Cola agreeing to fill its bottles with Pepsi." ~David M. Ewalt, Forbes Magazine
    ----------------------------------------------------
    My Phone history.....
  4.    #4  
    here is voice memo 1.2.1
    Attached Files Attached Files

Palm Pre (Sprint)
  5.    #5  
    here is notepad 2.2.2

not sure what these pdb files are but i added them anyway, i dont think you need them. please correct me if im wrong
    Attached Files Attached Files

Palm Pre (Sprint)
    You shouldn't need the .pdb's IIRC. I think there may even be a later version of Note Pad, but I can't remember.

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Does any one have the files needed to enable shortcuts in prefs..it is the same method as you used here, can you post them also..
    have you run into any issuses using these? do they mess up your hotsyn? how does notepad look are the lines straight or jagged? how did you install them? sorry there are so many questions
    visor deluxe->clie n760->treo 300->treo 600->treo 650 -> treo 700p -> treo 755p
    Quote Originally Posted by mrgarza
    have you run into any issuses using these? do they mess up your hotsyn? how does notepad look are the lines straight or jagged? how did you install them? sorry there are so many questions
    You would either need to email the files to your Treo, and then copy them to RAM, or use a card reader. They can't be hotsynced over.

I have not been able to get my notes to sync. Franko has. These came from a Zire 72, so he already had the Palm Desktop for the Zire installed. When he removed the Zire desktop, and installed the Treo desktop, the conduit remained. I've not been able to sync though. I've downloaded the Zire desktop from PalmOne, instaled/deleted/installed 650. My conduit is there, I have Note Pad in my Palm Desktop, but it reset my Treo upon syncing. I can beam files though.

I should add that Voice Memo syncs fine.

does it cause a reset every time? how does notepad look?
    visor deluxe->clie n760->treo 300->treo 600->treo 650 -> treo 700p -> treo 755p
    For me, it does. I have to disable it in my Hotsync setup. I've been meaning to look into it, but it's not at the top of my priorities...

It looks fine to me. I know from the other thread you started you were worried. It's a bit jaggy, I won't lie to you, but I guess it depends on what you want. I can live with it, it's just scribbled notes to me.

here's a quick note pad file I did.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thanks...
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    I should add that Voice Memo syncs fine.
    I had Voice memo on my Treo 650 (GSM). Went to sync these two over (NotePad and VoicePad) and not only would they both not go but Voicememo (an earlier version) got wiped out.
    There is a V2.3 of Notepad on this Message Board somewhere BTW.