Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by evilghost
    Your dedication to insulting this guy scares me, in all honesty. But it's really funny.
    Quote Originally Posted by NSiNSiNSi
    Your dedication to insulting this guy scares me, in all honesty. But it's really funny.
    Second only to tundy's dedication to hijacking threads in order to bash PalmOne.
    Remember, the "P" in PDA stands for personal.
    If it works for you, it is "P"erfect.
    While surfing around it looks like I've found a good product for Tundy. Check it out bro, let me know if it's got the wealth of information it advertises.

http://torrent.stickit.nu/videoprof.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by tundycentral

Darnell....... yuk yuk yuk... actually there were 9 signatures this evening totalling 45 signers (totalling $27,000.00 spent on their hardware at full retail) (and yes, 500 signers would represent $300,000.00 in total sales to PalmOne, you might think that's nothing to sneeze at until you realize how many of those owners sought support and had their units replaced at one point or another)... www.treo650update.com is 3 weeks old & climbing in SE rankings already, looks like it might snow in April!
    Do you really think 500 signatures would mean a thing compared to a petition with over 3800 signatures? That's over $2,000,000!! A few upset folks like yourself are to be expected. Your level of signatures (or even 10 times your current amount) are par for the course. If it makes you sleep better at night fine, but you'll have no affect on P1 while they go for that extra $2 Million!

Ultimately I think your goal is simply to gather information from enough people to justify ad selling on your own Treo site and attempt to make money off these devices just like TreoCentral. You could have used a simple free petition service but you went to the effort to build your own site. You know you want to make some money off all this. You continue to post to try and stir up enough people in hopes you can channel it into a money making opportunity for yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by dstrauss
    Second only to tundy's dedication to hijacking threads in order to bash PalmOne.
    Which brings me back to my original point... I think a lot of people around here come for their fix of partisan conflict and behave like extremists of any other sort, and this goes for both "sides".
    Face it guys, you deep down inside LIKE post like this from TUNDY, if it wasn't for people like that you would be reading the same usually boring threads: "how do I change the ringtone?", "veramail vs. snapper", etc..

I notice most of you rarely post on this forum unless it's to bash Tundy and others, seems like there might be a complex not only with Tundy as many make it out to be...
    "They say my ghetto instrumental detrimental to kids, as if they can't see the misery in which they live." Krazy -Tupac Shakur

"Should we cry when the pope die? My request, we should cry if they cried when we buried Malcom X." Blasphemy - Tupac Shakur
  8.    #48  
    zzzzzzzzzzzz "sigh"... It doesn't surprise me in the least to find that the same group of people who have time for this bovine scatology is the same group of people who aren't troubled by paying $600 to be real world, beta testing, corporate guinea pigs for PalmOne.

I return from an incredible Friday night out and see this lonely stuff....

When are you guys going to realize that PalmOne has made it abundantly clear that it does not respond to "polite"... I happily accept my golden troll award, thank you! lol

Look at these ugly "hating" posts... If you all are going to act like a dog eating PalmOne's feces... shouldn't you at least have the _ _ _ _ eating grin to go along with it?

I routinely describe the Treo 650 as beautiful hardware... how do you get "hate" out of that?
    Quote Originally Posted by darnell
    Yes Darnell, it's all a conspiracy against your beatiful world. You can go back to fantasyland now, where if you repeat something enough times, you start to believe it.
    The numbers don't lie.

And tundycentral, I don't think you'll find enough upset folks to get your business venture (your site) off the ground. But with all the various protest mongers that use it for profit these days I can see why you thought this venture might be worth your while.
    ... If you all are going to act like a dog eating PalmOne's feces... shouldn't you at least have the _ _ _ _ eating grin to go along with it?

- Happy Now?
    Remember, the "P" in PDA stands for personal.
    If it works for you, it is "P"erfect.
    The numbers don't lie.
    Darnell: Come on. You HAVE to know deep inside that any "numbers" pulled from posts like those are completely artificial and meaningless. You're just creating BS to support your argument so you can keep slinging mud, because, as you said, there's nothing you enjoy more than
    "exposing how small a group" we are. We must be one hell of an influential bunch, judging from public opinion about the 650.

And with that, I just remembered why this forum can't possibly be taken seriously for any kind of discussion that doesn't go directly to a single specific point.

later.
    The only "something unsavory I might find on a side street in Amsterdam?" are the multiple dog **** landmines that litter the streets.
    Quote Originally Posted by NSiNSiNSi
    Darnell: Come on. You HAVE to know deep inside that any "numbers" pulled from posts like those are completely artificial and meaningless. You're just creating BS to support your argument so you can keep slinging mud, because, as you said, there's nothing you enjoy more than
    "exposing how small a group" we are. We must be one hell of an influential bunch, judging from public opinion about the 650.

And with that, I just remembered why this forum can't possibly be taken seriously for any kind of discussion that doesn't go directly to a single specific point.

later.
    That's right, when the numbers don't go your way then trash the poll as not being legitimate .

Here is a specific topic with a very obvious result.

And yes I have once again exposed you as a very small band of discontents.

You know NSiNSiNSi you could always start your own poll, but you know what the results would be! Because you know in reality an overwhelming majority of Treo 650 owners are happy.
    Last edited by darnell; 04/02/2005 at 06:14 PM.
    And yes I have once again exposed you as a very small band of discontents.
    Yes, justice, truth and the american way triumph again. Good job. I must now retreat into the shadows with my evil cohorts and plan our next move.
    Quote Originally Posted by mikec
    this is why a symbian or ppc Treo is needed.
    Yeah, why would I want a hammer that works when I can have a nail gun that explodes and blows my hand off? Sorry, PPC apologists, but I'd rather have a device that does 20 things well than one that does 2000 things half-baked and crashes way more often that my Treo ever has.

And tundy, please, return the damned phone and get something you can whine about on a forum where it won't clutter my view. Mods, please, a "Doom and Gloom" forum for tundy and 2-Pac's ghost. Please!!!
    PEG N760C>Treo 600>iPaq4350>Zaurus SL-5600>Zaurus SL-6000L>Treo 650
    What's the point of this thread? Face reality... PalmOne doesn't give a **** about you or your stupid petition. They will release updates as soon as they damn well please...

Instead of wasting your time making that website go do something constructive. Get a paper route, help a senior citizen, mow the lawn, etc. Loser....
    haaa paper route!!!

i like your style!!
  19.    #59  
    I am truly mystified!

Why are many of you people so opposed to my efforts to improve this piece of equipment?

What do you care if this effort fails?

How much time do you think is spent on maintaining www.treo650update.com on a weekly basis?... now that it's built... I'd say 30-45 minutes, yes, that's about right.... maybe an hour including off-site private email discussions.

I honestly believe most of you would bellyache if they buried you in a pine box.

A paper route? Jesus, what is the median age here... 16?
    Last edited by tundycentral; 04/03/2005 at 12:31 AM.
    The median age here cannot possibly exceed 16...
    Tundy...If it's not clear...I do like your style! I happen to disagree with your approach. I called them P1 CEO office and talked to his secreatary and a few palm techs about my beefs. I do feel the sprint update has addressed all that can be without a new device. Hopefully that will come soon

I quoted you earlier so that those that did not see your earlier posts could have a frame of reference. I have a few beefs with palm, but the only business I can control is my own. It's not that I feel I can't make adifference, I just choose my battles differently. My sincere best wishes in your business venture.

and I thought the paper route reference was clever
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast