Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by tundycentral
    Screwed up... thank you for correcting me... the petition is at www.treo650update.com.

And dutchtrumpet (what is that, a flower, a jazz reference or something unsavory I might find on a side street in Amsterdam? )... thanks again for republishing and rehashing my remarks to the die hard fan boys from a month or so ago... sorry, the strategy will not work, nice try though.

no, i don't smoke pot. thanks for asking
    Tundy, I think you need to give up trying to sway the poeple on this board most are true P1 loyalist and have no problems going down with a sinking ship...just a little advice..
    "They say my ghetto instrumental detrimental to kids, as if they can't see the misery in which they live." Krazy -Tupac Shakur

"Should we cry when the pope die? My request, we should cry if they cried when we buried Malcom X." Blasphemy - Tupac Shakur
  3.    #23  
    Oh I don't know, OtterEmperor turned out to be OK (he's a furniture maker, OK in my book).. I think a lot of people were just really turned off by my irreverence and anger early on...

...nah... you're probably right lol
  4.    #24  
    ... but the cool thing is that other people... non-treocentral members I think, are signing on to the petition at www.treo650update.com ... what they're saying inspires me to keep the site going.

Who knows, it's only been a few weeks, as search engine rankings climb we're likely to get more signatures as time goes on.
    Last edited by tundycentral; 04/01/2005 at 10:59 PM.
    Have you submitted anything to Palm? All the complaining does no good if Palm knows nothing about how many unhappy customers it has, and exactly what the beefs are. Is the petition going to Palm?
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    this is why a symbian or ppc Treo is needed....save us from the 1997 OS that is currently on the treo.
    40 signatures. At this rate they'll have 500 by the end of the year . Just in time for the Treo 700 .
    This is now the equivalent of a 486, and the complexity level out of the box is probably greater.

How often did your 486 crash?

(Though a good case can be made that the 650, and 1.08 is what should have been the first product after the 300.)
    Does this forum have a killfile feature?
    Unlocked GSM Palm 650.
  10.    #30  
    LadyTreo.... the site is 3 weeks old, no submissions to PalmOne yet, give it time...

MikeC........ right on brother!... now sign that petition and link to it .... mmmkay?

Darnell....... yuk yuk yuk... actually there were 9 signatures this evening totalling 45 signers (totalling $27,000.00 spent on their hardware at full retail) (and yes, 500 signers would represent $300,000.00 in total sales to PalmOne, you might think that's nothing to sneeze at until you realize how many of those owners sought support and had their units replaced at one point or another)... www.treo650update.com is 3 weeks old & climbing in SE rankings already, looks like it might snow in April!

Dell........... I hear ya, not a lot of progress over the years eh?

BusyBa...... what's a killfile feature? and may I assume that you are blissful with your buggy, poorly appointed, archaic 650 and don't approve of my earnest efforts to rally users together to improve it?
    Quote Originally Posted by mattyparanoid
    I love my Sprint Treo 650, have since I bought it. Love it even more now that 1.08 is out. Sorry you are not happy, but I most definately do not share your opinion.

I am very satisfied with my Treo 650, hardware, software, firmware and memory.
    Sometimes these forums are exactly like that episode in South Park when they have a news channel airing one of those shows where they have debates between civilians representing two sides of an issue and they have two people: "tree-hugging hippie *********" on one side and "insane ignorant redneck" on the other side - i.e. both sides being represented by what could only be called self-deluding extremists. A lot of "discussions" around here remind me of this.
    Quote Originally Posted by busyba
    Does this forum have a killfile feature?
    I'd settle for some anti-troll spray
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiffany
    me too

Beware of the snow....flake
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiffany
    I think I saw that at Spencers Gifts - A little white spray can with the image of a red Bull on the label with a circle and slash through the image.....
    Last edited by dstrauss; 04/01/2005 at 08:27 AM.
    Remember, the "P" in PDA stands for personal.
    If it works for you, it is "P"erfect.
    Well, I just came out of my T-mobile store with a new Treo 650M. Yup, 650 with Windows Mobile 2003. Maybe you guys should switch. Everything works like a charm. I'm listening to mp3's over my BT 1.2 Motorola HS810. Awesome! Media Player 10 with divx codecs lets me watch Divx movies. Finally, Palm 1 got it right.

http://mytreo.net/news/archives/000434.php
    Last edited by Skull Leader; 04/01/2005 at 09:29 AM.
    NO you didn't
    What the holy hell is the point of these kind of posts? This just in, GLARINGLY OBVIOUS FACT #205871:

Face it, where ever you go, there you are. Please sign my petition so we all know when we're there, there we are. Thanks!

Tundy, with great pride, I award you the Golden Troll award. Your numerous troll-like posts and general attempts to derail the forum should not go unrewarded.

http://torrent.stickit.nu/GT-Tundy.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by evilghost
    What the holy hell is the point of these kind of posts? This just in, GLARINGLY OBVIOUS FACT #205871:

Face it, where ever you go, there you are. Please sign my petition so we all know when we're there, there we are. Thanks!

Tundy, with great pride, I award you the Golden Troll award. Your numerous troll-like posts and general attempts to derail the forum should not go unrewarded.

Now thats funny!
    Quote Originally Posted by evilghost

nice
    Way to go evilghost! Where did you get the image of tundy for the award?
    Remember, the "P" in PDA stands for personal.
    If it works for you, it is "P"erfect.
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast