Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Hey there!

I just got the internet with my Treo 600. I only have a little question about it. Do anyone know how to see how many kb (kilobytes) you have receive from the internet? I am curently on Rogers AT&T and they work by megabytes not time. Which means if I send or receive more than 2 meg, they will charge me 10cents per kilobytes. So that's why I wanna track my kilobytes received and sent, by that way, I will know when to stop surfing on the internet. Thank you for reading this guys. If someone knows how or with what program, please let me know. Have a great day!

Best regards,

D.
  2.    #3  
    Aweee... it is not free... crap! Thanks dutchtrumpet! If you know a free one, tell me! THanks!

D.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boduylove
    Aweee... it is not free... crap!
    Shhhhh....we like to say poo, not crap!
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    cheaper than overage charges. they're a bunch of poo
  5.    #6  
    poo poo poo, hehe. Ouch... I've bought so many things for my palm... already spent 100$ over 3 days now... I wonder if I really should get this program...
    Last edited by millerhifi; 03/31/2005 at 12:05 AM.
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
    Trafficstat
    I bought smartphonetools for the same reason but can tell you it does not work accurately to track data, I wrote the author about this and he told me that many programs do not accurately disconnect after using the data connection therefore if you use something else this usage may not be tracked...he basically told me it could track data usage but not accurately.

*I have also used Trafficstat and found after every soft reset it would stop logging data usage and I would have to re-enable it, it seemed accurate *but* if my phone is soft resetting 1-4 every day or so and I forget to re-enable it then its basically worthless to track data usage...when I turn it on to log data it should remain on regardless of soft resets.
    Trafficstat works fine on my T600 after resets
    go to phone then click the center of the 5 way nav. then click call log then click on totals it will say at the bottom
    He's looking for a data tracker not minutes.
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
    it keeps track of phone minutes and kilobites usage in and out.
    Quote Originally Posted by jkt6
    go to phone then click the center of the 5 way nav. then click call log then click on totals it will say at the bottom
    Where do you see totals?
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
    Huh?? Is this a 600 only option? (I can't remember...)
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    if you go into call log and click totals at the bottom it will say kilobytes sent, kilobytes received, and total kilobytes at least on my 600 it does
    I must b egetting dense cause I could no longer find the call log on my 650. Looking in the Manual on page 52, it says "Select the call log favorite button ". There is no "call log" favorite button nor is there one shown in the picture. You have to create one. W/o the favorite, how does one access it ?

And hitting Totals under the Record Menu only gives me

Home Network 52 min
    Roaming 26 mim
    Total 78 min

No Kb's.
    if you go into call log and click totals at the bottom it will say kilobytes sent, kilobytes received, and total kilobytes at least on my 600 it does
    I don't see that anywhere on my GSM 600.
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
    I have verizon so maybe it is a cdma thing only.
  19.    #20  
    I don't see the call log total too. Are you using a program?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast