Results 1 to 4 of 4
  1.    #1  
    I have searched and have tried everything but I can't get the calendar to sync with outlook. Memos, tasks, and address sync fine. I get the following error message:

    Outlook Date Book
    The connection with the handheld was lost.
    OLERR:05-000F
    OLERR:0D-000C
    OLERR:05-001D
    OLERR:0D-0044
    OLERR:0D-0004
    The connection with the handheld was lost.
    OLERR:05-0003
    OLERR:0D-0001
    - HH overwrite Desktop Sync
    Outlook Date Book synchronization failed

    OLERR:15-0002
    OLERR:06-0001
    HotSync Error: Connection is lost (6410)

    I have tried resetting outlooks folders I have tried the outlook update as well as the conduit fix.
    Everex Freestyle - Casio E-105 - Palm Vx - Treo 90 - Treo 300 - Treo 600 - Treo 650 - Treo 700p -Centro
  2. #2  
    well that stinks. Two things..Did you try reinstalling the palm desktop? I have found that this has worked for me in past.

    Secondly, by any chance are you using Outlook on an Exchange server where you are not storing your mail (PST files) on your PC? If so, you need to use the active sync option for that.

    This should be installed when you clicked on "synchonize with outlook" during install.

    Another thought is that you need to ensure that you have synchronize the files selected in your hotsync properties.

    good luck
    Gene
  3. #3  
    I have something similar going on, I use IMAP mail and have done a few hard resets and reinstalls, but the same problem keeps appearing.

    HotSync operation started for Kevin Ryan on 04/02/05 20:31:29

    OK Quick Install
    OK VersaMail
    OK Media
    Outlook Calendar
    OLERR:03-0010
    OLERR:0D-000E
    OLERR:0D-0004
    OLERR:0D-0001
    - Recovery Sync
    Outlook Calendar synchronization failed

    OLERR:15-0002
    OLERR:06-0001
    Outlook Contacts
    - Fast Sync
    OK Outlook Contacts
    Outlook Tasks
    - Fast Sync
    OK Outlook Tasks
    Outlook Notes
    - Fast Sync
    OK Outlook Notes
  4.    #4  
    I think the 1.08 update corrupted my datebook and calendar db's. I beamed over all categorys from datebk5 to my old treo 600. Deleted the dbs on the 650 and beamed it back it seems to be working now and I have noticed the number of appts in dbscan has decreased. And now dbscan is working without a reset.
    Everex Freestyle - Casio E-105 - Palm Vx - Treo 90 - Treo 300 - Treo 600 - Treo 650 - Treo 700p -Centro

Posting Permissions