1.    #1  
    Could anyone tell me if there is a setting to clear out IMAP email in my InBox after it has long been deleted off the server? For example, when I am on the road I might get 10 emails loaded into my InBox. When I return to my office, I might delete them from my PC Email Client which deletes them on the Server. I'm confused as to why the next time my Treo's VeraMail does a "Get" it doesn't reflect EXACTLY what my InBox shows on the Server??? I thought that was the whole point of IMAP???? Hopefully I'm just missing a setting....

Also, I have several Custom folders set-up on the IMAP Server which have sync'd nicely on VersaMail. Why can't I set-up an automated "Get" or sync for those folders like I have with the Inbox? If I put an email in a folder from my PC Client, I don't see it in VersaMail unless I do a manual "Sync Server Folders".

One more question- I have (2) IMAP accounts set-up in VersaMail. Does anyone have an easy way to switch between them without having to go into Preferences and tab over to the accounts?

Thanks!!
    Well, I'll answer the easy one first....

Quote Originally Posted by mseanschmidt
    One more question- I have (2) IMAP accounts set-up in VersaMail. Does anyone have an easy way to switch between them without having to go into Preferences and tab over to the accounts?
    Hit the E-Mail button again on your phone.

Or pull down on the account name at the top and choose the other one.

Quote Originally Posted by mseanschmidt
    Could anyone tell me if there is a setting to clear out IMAP email in my InBox after it has long been deleted off the server? For example, when I am on the road I might get 10 emails loaded into my InBox. When I return to my office, I might delete them from my PC Email Client which deletes them on the Server. I'm confused as to why the next time my Treo's VeraMail does a "Get" it doesn't reflect EXACTLY what my InBox shows on the Server??? I thought that was the whole point of IMAP???? Hopefully I'm just missing a setting....
    Heh. Not really. I REALLY didn't want to buy a third party program so I slugged it out with Versamail for 2 weeks, and it really doesn't do what it claims that it does. palmOne support has acknowledged that most of the IMAP functionality was never tested *sigh*

I have however, gotten ChatterMail and have been completely blown away by how good of a job it does with IMAP. It now only syncs your "read" and "deleted" flags, it even syncs your "Replied To" flags. It is amazingly good.
    The VersaMail client doesn't do the best job 'syncrhonizing' your IMAP mail. It gets it fine, and if deleted on the handheld will actually delete it on the server (when you follow the wacky delete steps).

The VersaMail conduit, however, WILL delete messages from the handheld that are no longer on the server. So, when you are sitting at your desktop just plug the device in and sync it and voila, your deleted messages will be gone (and any new ones will be on the handheld)