1.    #1  
    Hi, I have a question for those of you that have had to exchange a faulty PalmOne branded unlocked GSM. How did the exchange go?

Did PalmOne only send you the replacement once they had received your faulty Treo, or did they send a new one right away after you reported you Treo being faulty to customer service (i.e. you were never left Treo-less)?

I'm interested in hearing all your experiences, but specialy of the unlocked Treo users in Europe.

Thanks!
    I live in Canada and purchased an unlocked 650 directly from P1 in the US. I have done two advance replacements with P1. In both cases they have sent a new 650 in advance. I just received my second advance replacement unit today which means I have now tested three different units. All units have the same earpiece and speaker issues (not to mention occassion resets but I can live with that). I am at this moment on the phone with P1 Canada support and the rep is asking his supervisor what they can do differently, if anything, to solve my problem.

BTW, although I ordered the 650 from P1 in the US I was told by them to deal with P1 Canada for support. The replacement units have all been shipped from a place called "Keating Technologies" in Markham, Ontario. Another TC user, also in Canada, indicated that they received their replacement unit from P1 in the US. Weird.
    I have an unlocked Treo 600 purchased directly from P1 USA and the new one was sent before I sent the old one back.
    Quote Originally Posted by RonlTreo
    I have an unlocked Treo 600 purchased directly from P1 USA and the new one was sent before I sent the old one back.

Ditto here...
    I called and they told me they'd ship it to me, in advance, but I NEVER received it. I called back one week later and they told me the ordered was placed but the warehouse hasn't shipped it, yet. So, I know it's on my file...

I originally called about 3 weeks ago...but my issues stopped occurring the day after I called so I haven't followed up.
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    Unlocked GSM Treo 650 | T-Mobile
    Received: 2/10/2005
    My phone would turn off when I snapped the case shut after unsnapping it to take pictures. They sent an advance shipment and I received it quickly. I sent the old one back the same day. I have not had a problem (except I still get a reboot when trying to send a contact and VersaMail still sux). I had lost my stylus and the advance unit came with one - cool!
    Looking for a way to earn additional income? One that allows you to not only market services people use everyday, but the services of the future too? This opportunity provides outstanding earning potential with ongoing training and support. You are in business for yourself but never by yourself. Stop imagining and start living.

Independent Representative
    Carl Brooks
    carl@techloyal.com
    http://www.techloyal.com