1.    #1  
    I recently upgraded to Microsoft Office 2003. Since then each time I sync my treo 650 i get duplicate contacts on my phone. I use Outlook to create my contacts and have never used Palm desktop for contacts. Any Ideas?
    Quote Originally Posted by calfonzie1
    I recently upgraded to Microsoft Office 2003. Since then each time I sync my treo 650 i get duplicate contacts on my phone. I use Outlook to create my contacts and have never used Palm desktop for contacts. Any Ideas?
    There's a reason some of us call it "MS Lookout". Can't help you with Outlook as we ave a corporate security policy bans all things MS except Windows. However there's a program called "Undupe" that will remove your doubles from the Treo

http://www.stevenscreek.com/palm/undupe.html
    i had this problem for the longest time - never quite figure it out. If you search for "duped contacts" you'll find a couple of threads.

I actually gave up and purchased Pocket mirror XT - that helped, though I don't know if it was needed.

Synching w/ 2 Computers? make sure you check the "two computers" feature in hotsynch
    da Gimp

Please note: My spelling sucks and I'm to lazy to check it.