1.    #1  
    We are pleased to announce that GoodLink 4.0.3.6 and GoodAccess 1.5.3.6 Service Releases are now available! The http://www.good.com/download/ and partner web sites have been updated with these latest GoodLink and GoodAccess software versions. New features include:

GoodLink 4.0.3 Service Release 1 Enhancements

Enterprise Security Enhancements

OTA PIN Expiration. Set an expiration policy for how long a user can use his/her PIN for OTA handheld setup. Includes ability to re-generate a new PIN for users on demand. Configure as global or individual policies.

Restrict PIN Reuse. Restrict users from re-using the same PIN to repeat OTA handheld setup if desired. Configure as global or individual policies.
    GoodGuy,

Still a newbie to the Goodlink solution and I have a question about this update. Can I just download the update for the Treo 650 from your website and install it or do I have to do OTA? I am using a third party exchange hosting vendor so do I need to update via OTA from them?
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by plessdude
    GoodGuy,

Still a newbie to the Goodlink solution and I have a question about this update. Can I just download the update for the Treo 650 from your website and install it or do I have to do OTA? I am using a third party exchange hosting vendor so do I need to update via OTA from them?
    I should have made this a bit clearer. This is a GoodLink Server update, not a client update.

Sorry for the confusion. You don't need to do anything.
    Thanks....makes things a bit easier on my end!