1.    #1  
    Would love to go pick it up today...
    1 | 2
    I bet the PalmOne retail stores would have it. But there are none near you.
    http://www.palmone.com/us/products/w...palmOneretail/
    Otherwise, CompUSA is one of the only retailers I've EVER found to actually cary Treo products, however I don't think they carry it (yet.)
    They have Treo 650 batteries, cables, and chargers, but no cradles or Treo bluetooth.
    Treo 750 (AT&T)
    Treo600->Treo650->Cing8525->Blackberry 8700c->Treo750->AT&T Tilt->Treo750->iPhone 3G
  3.    #3  
    Thanks for the info, I figured I'd have to order it. No compusa by me either.
    1 | 2
    IIRC, PalmOne overnight shipping is $14.50 to regular ground $10.50...you'd spend that in gas driving to CompUseless <grin>
    Quote Originally Posted by JackNaylorPE
    IIRC, PalmOne overnight shipping is $14.50 to regular ground $10.50...you'd spend that in gas driving to CompUseless <grin>
    Also thier cheap shipping (4.95) is USPS priorty which has alway come the next day for me.
  6.    #6  
    Any online retailers have these in stock?
    1 | 2
    Quote Originally Posted by MFizzel
    Any online retailers have these in stock?
    Yes www.palmone.com
    wHaT?!? There is a Palmone Store like 10 minutes from me and I NEVER knew it!?!

Wowee... (gonna sneak there on my lunchbreak tomorrow)

Sprint PCS user since 1999

-=-=-
    Palm IIIC -> Palm M100 -> Treo 300 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700P -> Treo 755P
    Do I count as a Palm addict if I still have my original Palm IIIC?
    -=-=-
    Praise is what I do...
  9. lms
    sxtg;

despite what their website says about it being in stock, the one I ordered a week ago (that was supposedly in stock) is still backordered....
    Global Posts
    530 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lms
    sxtg;

despite what their website says about it being in stock, the one I ordered a week ago (that was supposedly in stock) is still backordered....
    Same here.. Ordered 3/27. Status is "Back Ordered"
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by genearch
    Same here.. Ordered 3/27. Status is "Back Ordered"
    That bites. I decided to use my welcome coupon and ordered one on 3/29, and it was shipped on 3/30.
    Global Posts
    95 Global Posts
    sclui56, no one else can use their welcome coupon for any thing but the selected items they offer. How did you use yours?
    Quote Originally Posted by lms
    sxtg;

I ordered on 3/24 and received it on 3/28
  14.    #14  
    P1 says they are shipping in 1-2 weeks, anyone know of etailers that have em right now?
    1 | 2
    hey how come i didnt get a coupon?
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by phaggard
    sclui56, no one else can use their welcome coupon for any thing but the selected items they offer. How did you use yours?
    I just enter the code towards the end of the checkout process.
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by heyknee2
    hey how come i didnt get a coupon?
    When you register your unit online, you will get an email with the 20% off code.
    ah, cool, guess it pays to fill out those registration forms occassionally....
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by heyknee2
    ah, cool, guess it pays to fill out those registration forms occassionally....
    May be, it's a toss up if the 20% discount is worth the open channel for spam
    I scooped one from Amazon and its already on its way, should be at my house tomorrow. Their stock indicator said it would ship in 1-3 bus days but it shipped that evening and I already know that its here in Atlanta with UPS tracking.