Global Posts
    377 Global Posts
    Hello

Anybody who knows of a shortcut or a keyboard combination to disconnect from network when in LauncherX?
    JoranG
    Treo650 Unlocked GSM (Cust ROM 1.71/1.20 ENA w/ FAT32.prc) - TomTom Navigator v5 (Western Europe Maps)
    Not much of a shortcut or at least not much quicker than selecting the prefs app>network>disconnect but if you click on the tools gadget (or shift key and right curse on 5 way to tools gadget) there is a link to prefs.
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
    Global Posts
    377 Global Posts
    On the T|T3 there is a command button line at the lower part of the screen, and the T|T5 has the same command bar soultion.
    I thought maybe - as the Treo650 and the T|T5 used the same OS version - the commands were available through keyboard shortcuts...

...but I suppose this would be to good to be true
    JoranG
    Treo650 Unlocked GSM (Cust ROM 1.71/1.20 ENA w/ FAT32.prc) - TomTom Navigator v5 (Western Europe Maps)
    Depending on what carrier and Treo you have, you could also trial Treo Connection Manager which will automate your network connection for you. http://www.palmgear.com/index.cfm?fu...1&prodID=53537
    Global Posts
    377 Global Posts
    Sorry - forgot to tell that I have the Treo650 Unlocked GSM...
    JoranG