As noted on pdaphonehome.com

Palm Treo Battery HLI-T650
    Suit for Palm PDAPhone Treo 650
    Li-ION 3.7V 2200mAh Black
    Battery Type : External Battery
    (Available Now)

same size as oem battery!!

pls contact www.lionbattery.com for details
    Got my extra battery on ebay - not 2200mAH - it's 1900 - but comes with a nive aluminum case, and total cost was like $30 delivered (case and battery! ).
    can't find this anywhere on the site? Have a direct link?

Quote Originally Posted by cmccarter
    As noted on pdaphonehome.com

Palm Treo Battery HLI-T650
    Suit for Palm PDAPhone Treo 650
    Li-ION 3.7V 2200mAh Black
    Battery Type : External Battery
    (Available Now)

same size as oem battery!!

pls contact www.lionbattery.com for details
    Nothing on their website about the battery. Stock is 1800mAh, so 2200mAh is an increase of 22% or approx. 1.1hrs talk time or 3.1 days standby time.
  5.    #5  
    I've emailed them requestion info including cost... will post as soon as I hear back
    bump
    bump
    Is it possible to make a website that sucks any worse than that battery website?
    The battery will be approx. $68.50 and won't be available for another three weeks. It's more than I want to spend since I don't use all of the stock battery, but I guess that the power-users would benefit from it.
    yeah website sucks.

no info? not good sign
    da Gimp

Please note: My spelling sucks and I'm to lazy to check it.
    hahahah i live close to this place...aint the swiftest people out there let me put it to you that...sont les maudits francais qu'habit la
  12.    #12  
    They finally got it added to their web site but its NOT in stock.

em No.: HLI-T650
    Description: 2200mAh BATTERY - Palm Treo 650 PDAPhone
    UOM: EACH
    Price: US$ 72.95
    Quantity in Stock: Out of stock.
    Quantity:
    Notes:
    Palm Treo 650 PDA/Phone battery pack. 2200mAh, 3.7v Li-ION Color: Black (Made by Mugen Power.)

I just wonder how much the size increase would help. a 20% jump would probably add another hour of use.
    try treotiger.com
    Quote Originally Posted by hofo_mofo
    ...sont les maudits francais qu'habit la
    zut alors, quelle profanation...vous ne comprendrez pas le grand genre de vie!!
    La Vie En Diaspora: Enfin, une émission qui raconte votre vie aux Etats-Unis

Treo 600 in December '03, Treo 650 in February '05, HTC TyTN Pro in August '06, and back to Treo 750 in January '07, find me at MyTreo.net

About me: story of the 100thMonkey
    Thread closed.
    I cant understand what you are saying.
    Something "stupide"... i guess .
    Quote Originally Posted by hofo_mofo
    hahahah i live close to this place...aint the swiftest people out there let me put it to you that...sont les maudits francais qu'habit la
    Except you forget that it is not only the "cursed" French who live here, but us "not the swiftest" English people live here too.

Instead of insulting us, why not talk about accessories!

Mark Fabian
    Lion Battery
    Quote Originally Posted by cmccarter
    They finally got it added to their web site but its NOT in stock.

em No.: HLI-T650
    Description: 2200mAh BATTERY - Palm Treo 650 PDAPhone
    UOM: EACH
    Price: US$ 72.95
    Quantity in Stock: Out of stock.
    Quantity:
    Notes:
    Palm Treo 650 PDA/Phone battery pack. 2200mAh, 3.7v Li-ION Color: Black (Made by Mugen Power.)

I just wonder how much the size increase would help. a 20% jump would probably add another hour of use.
    Yes these are not in stock but we expect them to arrive in about a week. We ship worldwide and use USPS as our shipper of choice. If you have any questions, I'm here to help.

Mark Fabian
    Customer Service
    Aren't non-OEM batteries the things that cause cell phones to 'splode?
    sorry Lion ill behave...

i remember hearing a lot of stories about nokia phones and non-oem batteries......

i dunno what it is...but i think i made a rule for myself...electrical products have to be OEM. I know some are good...like the sedio and boxwave (well yes they are albeit people have been having problems with them)...but i dunno
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast