Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I don't know if anyone else is/had this issue, but my "never dropped" 2 month old Treo 650's (Sprint) "P" key has all of a sudden started acting up. I don't and have never used the "P" key in any rough or abusive way, so what gives? I do have insurance (don't know if that covers a damn "P" key), but if anyone knows, please DO TELL
    Last edited by ToolkiT; 03/31/2005 at 03:56 AM. Reason: swearing
    I believe this should fall under warranty or techs might be able to fix this.
    huge threads on p key issues. search!!!

mine was replaced due to this
    Dude, you need to learn how to control your anger. Would you speak to dutchtrumpet like that in person, or does the veil of Internet anonymity make you feel like you're exempt from common decency?

Sheesh...talk about rude!

-Sabrina
  5.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by sabrina
    Dude, you need to learn how to control your anger. Would you speak to dutchtrumpet like that in person, or does the veil of Internet anonymity make you feel like you're exempt from common decency?

Sheesh...talk about rude!

-Sabrina
    You don't know me hun, and trust me.... I could give 2 sh*ts who "Dutchtrumpet" is. Where I come from, all men are equal, and my father didn't raise no punk! You should mind your damn business. He was rude, I asked a simple question. Maybe he should go see a shrink for not being able to deal with someone posting a thread which has been started 3 months ago!
    Oh... and you're not pretty!
    Well..if he was a moderator...I am thinking you would be BANNED in the blink of an eye

Seriously...chill out. What was so wrong with what Dutch said...he said search there is a lot of threads on it and that he had the problem and it lead to replacement. Seems to me he was giving you info you asked for.
    Quote Originally Posted by treo-mike
    Well..if he was a moderator...I am thinking you would be BANNED in the blink of an eye

Seriously...chill out. What was so wrong with what Dutch said...he said search there is a lot of threads on it and that he had the problem and it lead to replacement. Seems to me he was giving you info you asked for.
    Ditto that. It's not like he said "Why don't you try searching, you no good lazy M-F'ing piece o' poo!"
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBathGate
    You don't know me hun, and trust me.... I could give 2 sh*ts who "Dutchtrumpet" is. Where I come from, all men are equal, and my father didn't raise no punk! You should mind your damn business. He was rude, I asked a simple question. Maybe he should go see a shrink for not being able to deal with someone posting a thread which has been started 3 months ago!
    Now you've made it obvious you're blind and rude. But seriously, you need to chill. I didn't like dutch's response (I don't like any of the "just search" responses), but you went way over the top.

Mods: Do us a favor and bounce this bozo.
    His level of rudeness was FAR surpassed by your violent, angry response. I haven't been here particularly long, and I know that there is more than one thread with regards to the issue of the soft P key, which subsequently fails. Hell, it was the 1st thing I checked out on mine when I got it. Yup. Soft P key. I will likely have to replace my Treo, but I've got insurance. I'll wait til it actually fails.
    I'd hit her!

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    I'd hit her!
    LOL - Well Sabrina...in a more classy way...I think you're cute (if that's really you)...so pay no mind to Mr. Bathgate Rudeness!
    Don't F&%KIN YELL!!!!I DID A SEARCH for "P" KEY!!!!! To everyone else, thanks. Oh, and if you hate "duplicate posts" so much, why don't YOU become a F&*KING MODERATOR!
    I am a moderator, and if you don't tone down your language, we'll be forced to ban you.
    If the guy wants to be rude, it's his right, since when did we get so banned happy around here...if you don't like what this guy is saying just press the "ignore" button or just ignore him priod, everyone is a little too sensitive in my opinion...(now you'll want to ban me because I have a different opinion than you)
    Quote Originally Posted by PunkAce
    Mind your "P's" and "Q's"
    What if your P key doesn't work? Then what???

I guess you're SOL then.
    Had that problem with the "p" key, and yes I was "P'ed off", too. The fact that I couldn't "p" for two weeks would make you "P'ed off", too! I have compation for anyone out there who can't "p", and I will be starting a support group for "Owners of Treo That Can't P"...it's funny til it happens to you, then try getting your treo to "p", and having Palm reps making you feel like it was Your fault for not being able to "p"...
    Speaking of not being able to "P", any Deadwood fans here?

wow...Teach a few classes and come back and look at the fun I missed.

Here we go again.
    good times, good times.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast