Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    I believe "maroon" was a bugs bunny reference.
  2.    #42  
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Uhhhh...no. I never called myself a moderator. So, can't search, can't read...what's next?
    Oops, I apologize
    Thought you said you were... I see now that it was KRamsauer. So please disregard all the bad things I said.
    From dictionary.com:

ma·roon
    tr.v. ma·rooned, ma·roon·ing, ma·roons

1. To put ashore on a deserted island or coast and intentionally abandon.
    2. To abandon or isolate with little hope of ready rescue or escape: The travelers were marooned by the blizzard.

Billy, I think maroon may be more appropriate than you think...
    It's obvious Billy is bored with his life. It isn't about the "P" key. It's about trying to extract the tiniest bit of enjoyment from the humdrum existence he lives. And as Sabrina said, this venom is only coming out because he's able to hide, which is pretty pathetic in itself, if you think about it.
    Anyway, I must admit, it is funny to read posts from people like this. Kind of like going to the zoo and watching monkeys (Billy), then throwing tomatoes (our posts) at them and seeing how they react.
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBathGate
    It's ONLY a forum, I do have a LIFE! Like I said, do WTF you want... I simply move on MF.
    Haha...I don't think he has a very exciting life, letting himself get so upset over a comment on a treo forum...if he had a life he would not act so defensive over a little, well-meant comment by DT addressing an issue we all make and have been called out for....

Billy - you suck bro.
    Quote Originally Posted by dutchtrumpet
    I believe "maroon" was a bugs bunny reference.
    bingo! not only is billy a bad kid, he's a bad kid who doesn't know his toons !!

Quote Originally Posted by PunkAce
    1. To put ashore on a deserted island or coast and intentionally abandon.
    now wouldn't that be fun... "who's with me" ?
    Had to jump in here. Dutchtrumpet is one hell of a guy. I have met him in Dallas at the Treo raod show and have called him many times to help me with my dumb as* mistakes I make when loading programs. If you look BillyBathGate at the number of posts he has you would see he is always trying to help. He probably just answered your question short and sweet to move on to the next forum. So, give him the benefit of the doubt and move on. And I hope they don't ban you. I hope you just move on to another forum.

Here is an article that may be of help to you:
    http://www.aacap.org/publications/factsfam/63.htm

"Age is only a number society has inflicted upon us to number our days on Earth."
    ~Stephen Todd
    hehehe... gr8 link!!!! hope it helps the poor distressed soul !!
  9.    #49  
    Quote Originally Posted by treo650luvr
    Had to jump in here. Dutchtrumpet is one hell of a guy. I have met him in Dallas at the Treo raod show and have called him many times to help me with my dumb as* mistakes I make when loading programs. If you look BillyBathGate at the number of posts he has you would see he is always trying to help. He probably just answered your question short and sweet to move on to the next forum. So, give him the benefit of the doubt and move on. And I hope they don't ban you. I hope you just move on to another forum.

Here is an article that may be of help to you:
    http://www.aacap.org/publications/factsfam/63.htm
    I don't need to click on your article links, furthermore , I don't have to use the "veil" of the net so I can tell SOME of you MF's off. I don't give a F**K about you, sabrina, or any of you TC nutlickers. I've always loved the site, but I see there are a few **** riders here who stick up for each other. So keep on **** riding each other! This is my last response... for anyone who wishes to keep it going, F**K you in advance!
    Last edited by BillyBathGate; 03/30/2005 at 02:10 PM.
    thanks for the nice words treo650!!!!

nice meeting you too...hope your web biz is flying!!!!
    I don't need to click on your article links, furthermore , I don't have to use the "veil" of net so I can tell SOME of you MF's off. I don't give a F**K about you, sabrina, or any of you TC nutlickers. I've always loved the site, but I see there are a few **** riders here who stick up for each other. So keep on **** riding each other! This is my last response... for anyone who wishes to keep it going, F**K you in advance!
    Someone should rip your throat out, like a viscious dog. If you're ever around my neck of the woods be sure to stop by.
    wow!!!!!!

That must have been one rough childhood
  13.    #53  
    Quote Originally Posted by evilghost
    Someone should rip your throat out, like a viscious dog. If you're ever around my neck of the woods be sure to stop by.
    Likewise redneck...
    predictable
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    and the countdown officially begins....
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    I'm sick of all the "ban you" talk... like I really care?? What... am i going to cry??? NOOOOOOOOOOOO. I'll simply go to another treo forum!!!!!!! Furthermore, the guy who "set me off" should be banned for "exciting" me.
    We don't ban people to punish them / make them feel bad / make them change their ways. We just don't want to see that conduct around here. There's a difference. And this thread is locked.
    Quote Originally Posted by PunkAce
    If the guy wants to be rude, it's his right
    Nobody has the right to be rude here, and we're certainly not going to tolerate inappropriate language... period!
    MarkEagle
    .....<a href="http://discussion.treocentral.com/tcforum/index.php?s=">TreoCentral</a> | <a href="http://discussion.visorcentral.com/vcforum/index.php?s=">VisorCentral</a> Forum Moderator - Forum Guidelines
    .....Sprint PCS Treo 650
    .....God bless America, my home sweet home...
    just stop fighting.. please.
    -Michael Ducker
    TreoCentral Staff
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123