Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1.    #21  
    Quote Originally Posted by KRamsauer
    I am a moderator, and if you don't tone down your language, we'll be forced to ban you.
    I'm sick of all the "ban you" talk... like I really care?? What... am i going to cry??? NOOOOOOOOOOOO. I'll simply go to another treo forum!!!!!!! Furthermore, the guy who "set me off" should be banned for "exciting" me.
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBathGate
    Don't F&%KIN YELL!!!!I DID A SEARCH for "P" KEY!!!!!

did you? i guess somebody ought to teach this ***** how to search then .
    why don't ur comments surprise me... u're just as lowlife a scumbag as i expected. god bless the other treo forum u're going to jump to
    His next appearance will be in this thread.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  5.    #25  
    Quote Originally Posted by viper_
    why don't ur comments surprise me... u're just as lowlife a scumbag as i expected. god bless the other treo forum u're going to jump to
    You know what it is family....... actually, I think you're worst than the person who started all this, you want to use adjectives to try and describe what YOU think I am? lol. You're the biggest lowlife donkey ball licker my friend.
    Countdown to threadlock...10...9...
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    Global Posts
    829 Global Posts
    You know what it is family....... actually, I think you're worst than the person who started all this, you want to use adjectives to try and describe what YOU think I am? lol. You're the biggest lowlife donkey ball licker my friend.
    Throw this jerk-off out!
    I should be banned???

You're welcome for the answer to your question.

Maybe we need a new sub-forum for "special" treo users who are extra challenged and have tantrums that they can't control.

keep on searchin'
    Anyone seen the short bus yet? Should be time to take Billy home...

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  10.    #30  
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Anyone seen the short bus yet? Should be time to take Billy home...
    and you CALL yourself a MODERATOR? I will NOT BACK down from your threats, or any of these TC nut grabbers! It's ONLY a forum, I do have a LIFE! Like I said, do WTF you want... I simply move on MF.
    Entertaining...monotonous, a trite contrived, and appaulingly boring, but nontheless Entertaining
    actually, I think you're worst than the person who started all this...
    wouldn't that be you.... you confused maroon! now where is that ignore button again? wait a sec... guess i'll do a search, that's what it's there for... ain't it?

not gonna reply to ur other comment... u way out of my league bro, don't think i'd be able to compete! u have fun....
    I agree that I think these forums are starting to get a bit over-moderated. I think it's good for the moderators to step in and suggest cooling things down... in a nice way. But lately they've been very aggessive with ban threats over pretty trivial things.
    Global Posts
    451 Global Posts
    And the commedy never ends... fantastic. Here's how you fix the "P" key... Take a screwdriver, jam it into your eye and say you're sorry for being a vulgar moron.

After you get out of the hospital, call palm tech support as it is covered under the warranty. I can't believe parents buy their rude kids an expensive smartphone...
    Palm III -> Sony Clie 73V + Sony Ericsson 610 -> Sony Ericcson P900 -> Nokia 6600 + IPAQ 4150 -> Treo 650 -> BenQ P50 -> Motorola Q -> Treo 755p -> HTC Titan (Sprint Mogul)
    This is too easy...

when go for your "p" key is your search difficult.
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBathGate_
    Don't F&%KIN YELL!!!!I DID A SEARCH for "P" KEY!!!!!
    Actually, your original post (before you edited it) said that you didn't feel like searching. But it's really a moot point, since I think we've all seen your true colors and know what your deal is. Hope you're enjoying your spring break from the 9th grade!

-Sabrina
  17.    #37  
    Quote Originally Posted by viper_
    wouldn't that be you.... you confused maroon! now where is that ignore button again? wait a sec... guess i'll do a search, that's what it's there for... ain't it?

not gonna reply to ur other comment... u way out of my league bro, don't think i'd be able to compete! u have fun....
    Like I said, Dutch donkey or whatever his name is... started it with his exclamation points, which indicates he was showing more emotion than usual for a SIMPLE question. Look, let me say this... if you didn't like what you read, you could have KEPT ON MOVING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are NOT the TC AMBASSADOR. You're simply a "user" So WHO THE F are you? NOBODY! IMB. Oh, and M O R O N is the word you were trying to S P E L L.
    M A R O O N is a color!
    and you CALL yourself a MODERATOR? I will NOT BACK down from your threats, or any of these TC nut grabbers! It's ONLY a forum, I do have a LIFE! Like I said, do WTF you want... I simply move on MF.
    Uhhhh...no. I never called myself a moderator. So, can't search, can't read...what's next?

donkey???

wow, you're clever
  20.    #40  
    Quote Originally Posted by sabrina
    Actually, your original post (before you edited it) said that you didn't feel like searching. But it's really a moot point, since I think we've all seen your true colors and know what your deal is. Hope you're enjoying your spring break from the 9th grade!

-Sabrina
    That's what the "edit" button is for cupcake. Is that the best you could come up with?
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast